Posted (edited)

After being banned half the server already forgotten me they forgot about #007 and even my in game name they forgot what i brought and what i did for the community i do too much for this community like my time and streamer support no one congratsulate me not even thanks me. Day 2 of being banned im stuck in the dark with my thoughts thinking about things i wish i forgot something i cant explain on the internet losing my insanity the constant voice and thinking in my head of many things this game helped those thoughts because i liked the server i liked the people but someone had to mess it up for me and get me banned person who got me banned even quit the server after i got banned @RemHope you feel very good about yourself for leaving me with my never ending thoughts in my head that this server clamed down.  As Much as ive tried and did for this server just for an admin to be bias and ban me off an 15 sec clip not even an min clip i bring this community together i acutally bring the livelihood to the rp rethink about my ban.                      I know guys as an real street gang leader i cant show emotion but it comes down im not the monster im not the bad guy i just wanted money in game for my gang i wanted my boys to eat and thrive and live but sad trust is i failed #007 im sorry maybe in another timeline we can meet again and i can be the leader of the gang just one more one more time and the thoughts overthinking and voices in my head will soon find another garry mod server i can be myself and have fun in without being bothered or banned or even have admins fucking throw my marjiauan plants around i hope in another time line the #007 thrive in the name of Jeriah Smith The Forgotten.        The End Of An Legend.... Or is it                     whats next will #007 faction get accepted or not HAHA untill next time we meet again youll see next time we meet again.

Edited by lubaba24
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 2

After being banned half the server already forgotten me they forgot about #007 and even my in game name they forgot what i brought and what i did for the community i do too much for this community like my time and streamer support no one congratsulate me not even thanks me. Day 2 of being banned im stuck in the dark with my thoughts thinking about things i wish i forgot something i cant explain on the internet losing my insanity the constant voice and thinking in my head of many things this game helped those thoughts because i liked the server i liked the people but someone had to mess it up for me and get me banned person who got me banned even quit the server after i got banned @RemHope you feel very good about yourself for leaving me with my never ending thoughts in my head that this server clamed down.

• Funny 3
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Pendred said:

After being banned half the server already forgotten me they forgot about #007 and even my in game name they forgot what i brought and what i did for the community i do too much for this community like my time and streamer support no one congratsulate me not even thanks me. Day 2 of being banned im stuck in the dark with my thoughts thinking about things i wish i forgot something i cant explain on the internet losing my insanity the constant voice and thinking in my head of many things this game helped those thoughts because i liked the server i liked the people but someone had to mess it up for me and get me banned person who got me banned even quit the server after i got banned @RemHope you feel very good about yourself for leaving me with my never ending thoughts in my head that this server clamed down.

got the balls to mock me but cant put deny or accept on 007 YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE HERE YOU MONSTER YOU EVEN MUTED ME FOR AN WEEK IN DISCORD YOU MONSTER @Pendred

Edited by lubaba24
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Agree 1

every single person in this community mocks you, you are a laughing stock

• Funny 4
Just now, Pendred said:

Pendred if i couldnt control myself in this moment when i see this i woulda beat you into an bloody pulp

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2

1 minute ago, lubaba24 said:

Pendred if i couldnt control myself in this moment when i see this i woulda beat you into an bloody pulp

4a72ed53a02d96dd0c8f28a16953e37d.jpg

• Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Pendred said:

can u jus go look at the new #007 faction app alot of ppl wanna see me back and me have my own gang its not gonna last long anyway bro do it for the community let us have something to remeber

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
5 minutes ago, Pendred said:

Im more active then you on your own fricking website forum do me an favor and dont ruin the game do something good for the community let the community have an laugh that no one had in a wild stuff dont last long cherish this time i bring into this server i am one of an kind.

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Disagree 1

you certainly are one of a kind

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3
1 minute ago, Pendred said:

Listen dude just listen to faction reviews yk the faction not go last long anyway lets just cherish this moment while im here i wont do anything dumb asf if u acually accept it ima make an real discord and set all the rules up. do good for the server let the server have fun and get an laugh.

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Pendred said:

One answer can change the whole destiny and the whole everything this is something that wont be forgotten trust me this is your time to fricking take an comeup  trust me one answer itll change everything.

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

@Pendred I think Rydog finally has some competition I’m ngl

IMG_7588.jpeg

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Dumb 1

our hero remains banished from the city how will diverge networks recover?!?!?

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

VOTE POSTIVE IF YOU WANNA SEE MY PERMA BAN ME TURNED INTO 1DAY

• Dumb 4
  • Agree 2

Honestly at this point make the guy peoples leader of diverge, like he said he made the community thrive, I for one vote Lubaba24 to be don of diverge networks

• Dumb 1

• Dumb 1

its over for him

• Dumb 1

Get fucked idiot

• Dumb 1
On 5/22/2024 at 9:31 AM, lubaba24 said:

After being banned half the server already forgotten me they forgot about #007 and even my in game name they forgot what i brought and what i did for the community i do too much for this community like my time and streamer support no one congratsulate me not even thanks me. Day 2 of being banned im stuck in the dark with my thoughts thinking about things i wish i forgot something i cant explain on the internet losing my insanity the constant voice and thinking in my head of many things this game helped those thoughts because i liked the server i liked the people but someone had to mess it up for me and get me banned person who got me banned even quit the server after i got banned @RemHope you feel very good about yourself for leaving me with my never ending thoughts in my head that this server clamed down.  As Much as ive tried and did for this server just for an admin to be bias and ban me off an 15 sec clip not even an min clip i bring this community together i acutally bring the livelihood to the rp rethink about my ban.                      I know guys as an real street gang leader i cant show emotion but it comes down im not the monster im not the bad guy i just wanted money in game for my gang i wanted my boys to eat and thrive and live but sad trust is i failed #007 im sorry maybe in another timeline we can meet again and i can be the leader of the gang just one more one more time and the thoughts overthinking and voices in my head will soon find another garry mod server i can be myself and have fun in without being bothered or banned or even have admins fucking throw my marjiauan plants around i hope in another time line the #007 thrive in the name of Jeriah Smith The Forgotten.        The End Of An Legend.... Or is it                     whats next will #007 faction get accepted or not HAHA untill next time we meet again youll see next time we meet again.

Whole monologue and for what

act laugh

• Agree 2