Bee's ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Bee

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):

STEAM_0:0:543607505

Your Discord ID#: maltbeerwithchips

Reason for ban: Take your meds, alting. 

Length of ban: Permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology.

Why should you be unbanned?

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry Pendred. 

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry Pendred.

I am sorry for having a schizo meltdown. I am sorry to haxxer. I'm sorry for alt evading. I am sorry for power tripping. I am sorry to the community. I'm sorry to myself. I am sorry to the community. I am sorry for making a shitty ban appeal from the old forums. I made dearly mistake of gaslighting and I am sorry. I'm sorry for joining shitlycs.

Weaponized Autism is no joke. 

If my ban appeal is denied. It's okay. Thank you. Hmu Pendred. If I wanted to write better ban appeal, I would, but I don't want to because there's things I don't wanna talk about. I took the opportunity to make a forum account with this new forums. I kinda like it. At the end of the day, I have no animosity. I made a retarded mistake for a video game. I'm sorry how deluded I became. I don't want sugarcoat anything. Maybe I'll stay away from government RP, maybe just chill as a civilian. 

I'm always open to have a talk. It's been about year my g. My discord is there. No matter for good or bad. Since I made this ban appeal, no vulgarity or shit talking, just a straight structured answer. I'll take it. If you want to spit fire. I'll take it. I'm in the wrong. This is the best I can think of.

DM me on Discord. I know you have an alt in here already.

• Funny 1