Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Format:

Rules:
Power game and PD blacklist

Your Character or Steam Name: Antonio Romano

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:552404997

Your Discord ID#: alabaster_

Reason for ban: Calling cops on a polish property claiming there to be class 4's. This was taking as POWERGAME due to being on my cop char early in the evening.

Length of ban: 2 Days and perma PD blacklist

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): This is untrue due too the simple fact I had never revived or seen such information and never gained any info off my cop char. I had called the cops on the property after Clocking out (which is Walking back to PD and filling out the !Clockout) and many moment after being on my Colombo Char. I was told about the on going conflict and decided to make a false 911 call in order to cause problems for them. Moment later I had gotten off and all i revived was a massage from monacla Saying that i was banned due too power gaming and blacklisted from PD all off "Logs".
Why should you be unbanned?
There was no Powegaming just the simple fact of poor timing. "911 call had no real proof..."
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
Never given logs or any proof.

bro you literally were recording them, i saw you personally. then you switch to your RP char go there and immediately call the cops on them and specify something about their backroom in hopes that they get raided (which an officer did in fact enter). I confirmed everything. I don't know if you have a weird beef with them but you took it way too far.

• Helpful & Informative 1
12 minutes ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

bro you literally were recording them, i saw you personally. then you switch to your RP char go there and immediately call the cops on them and specify something about their backroom in hopes that they get raided (which an officer did in fact enter). I confirmed everything. I don't know if you have a weird beef with them but you took it way too far.

Again I had no information from my Cop Char. The beefing is IC, the point here is that none of the information leading up to that event came from my cop char. Seems a little Bios that you (Member of Olympic have to make IC beef a staff issue when no rule has been broken)  

• Dumb 2
2 minutes ago, Alabster_ said:

Again I had no information from my Cop Char. The beefing is IC, the point here is that none of the information leading up to that event came from my cop char. Seems a little Bios that you (Member of Olympic have to make IC beef a staff issue when no rule has been broken)  

you uh, do realize that olympus kicked me out and i'm a bonanno right?

• Like 2

Fair enough, The point I'm making is I never used any information from my Cop char when i made the 911 call and i understand the timing looks bad but this is only based off logs and doesn't paint the full picture.

I mean i'm not accusing you of metagame, you powergamed. very different lol

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.