rizo7845

Reason for ban:
RDM

Length of ban:
1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
dispute

Why should you be unbanned?

Here is the reason for my appeal. I was with a group of guys near WordCorp when another guy approached us and said he wanted to box. He and another guy from our group started boxing on the road. Everything seemed fine until the guy who initiated the fight suddenly ran back to his car and started to drive away. At that moment, I decided to shoot him because I saw his actions as running away from the fight and being a coward. I understand that my reaction might have been excessive, but I felt that his behavior was not in line with the spirit of the challenge he had issued. I was not trying to break any server rules and I have not been banned in a long time. The staff member who banned me did not even talk to me about what I did wrong. He just banned me without saying anything.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Hi there! Banning admin here to put it simply you cant kill a person for being a coward, active threat sure which there weren't especially not to you. you have two previous notes for RDM so i believe a ban was in order and give you time to reflect on your actions you been here long enough to know rules surrounding killing RDM etc. Just because a person is being a coward in a "boxing fight" between two consenting parties (you being neither of them) does not give you justification to kill them.

Posted (edited)

You can't just shoot someone for "being a coward" especially when you weren't even the guy he was fighting him.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by James