Ban Appeal

Character or Steam Name: earl shitfart    server name: earl smithfart

SteamID: 76561198085382439

Your Discord ID#: earlshitfart

Reason for ban: RDM X3

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I ran into an IRL friend on the server and we had told each other that if we ever ran into each other that we would shoot each other on sight and after doing so I accidentally killed another person. I understand the ban but 1 week seems a little excessive, I am a first time offender and it was an honest mistake. If the ban length could be shortened that would be amazing. ( i dont know if the X3 in the ban reason means ive RDM'd 3 times but that is just untrue, this is my only instance of RDMing anyone)

Why should you be unbanned? I was having a lot of fun on the server and during my time on I was cooperating and roleplaying correctly outside of this unfortunate mistake. Like I said before, I understand the ban because I RDM'd but it was truthfully a mistake the guy caught the bullet in the crossfire of me and my friend. I can get my friend to vouch that this is true, he is in the clip that was given to the admin. A shortened ban would make me happy, I hope to hop back  on ASAP :)

• Dumb 1

Banning Admin here,

I'll be honest, I forgot to put NITRP and Lying to Staff on the ban reason.

Your name is "earl smithfart", and in the sit you were generally just being a minge. In the clip you said that it was your friend and it was crossfire, YET, it wasn't a 1 shot to the head or anything like that, you had to of been actively aiming at the guy in the car and continued shooting him. This proved that it was fully your intention to kill this guy in the car at random. If it was crossfire and you only hit the driver once or twice sure I would've accepted that, but then again in the clip, there isnt anyone standing behind the car or even around the car BUT you.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2do6bKUikKOmOP/H3BCS3BuFs2g?invite=cr-MSxsVGUsMjM0MDk4MDk0LA

I then checked the logs, and it said you killed 3 people within 1 hour, I then tped to those 2 other people and they were afk so with your recent lying to staff in the sit, I went ahead and just assumed you were rdming AFK people too.

image.thumb.png.538a61f61dd217d71ba3bfa54c8b6498.png

You don't have any PO's, but you are a brand new player with only 2 hours on the server, now I understand getting money isn't that hard as a new player, but someone willingly gave you a gun and you use it just to kill 3 people? That right there is why you got a 1 week ban instead of just a note or a shorter ban in my opinion.

I will admit, the first one in your logs (Chief Sosa) did seem like a justified killing just by the logs, because he was punching you, you then killed him, but the 2nd one "Xodiyak" says there was no combat between you two, and you just killed him while he was AFK.

TLDR: It wasn't crossfire, it was with full intention, you have No Intent To Roleplay and were directly lying to me, the staff member in the sit.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.