ban appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name:

Your SteamID : 76561199158685945

Your Discord ID#: DijitleMonk

Reason for ban: FailRP POx2 | Powergame POx1 I was just told this by someone else that i was also banned for lying to UA 

Length of ban: 3 weeks

Reason for appeal apology: apology 

Why should you be unbanned? Before making my char I talked to a admin and asked is it against the rules to make a alt discord and join a faction im blacklisted from they said no. So i made andy lost and joined the faction owning the Bella luna. After around 3 days I thought they figured out i was a alt and were plaing to pk me ( I was right and Andy lost was pked) i then went in and talked to a detective who told me they had a alt char in that faction. at that point i knew I was screwed later i went and talked to captain burns and told him everything. after everything i went back to my normal job. through out the time before me snitching i did drug deals and acted like a normal mafia member. I then was killed and few minutes after was talked to by rem the person who banned me. I honestly had no Idea that anything I was doing was against the rules again I apologies for it seeming like me just being a minge I have a popular judge char and I took the diverge rule quiz and scored well. thank you for your time. Also i was banned for lying to UA ima ssuming this is when i said i was in the faction for a week when i was only in it for 5 days and three days in is when i snitched

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Edited by dijitle nick
  • Dumb 2

"I have a popular judge char"

Cap

• Funny 1

-1 alting to avoid a blacklist is stupid as fuck. Stop trying to work around a blacklist from a faction, the one time I remotely talked to you in game you seemed sus as fuck and seemed like a snitch. IMO this should be extended to a perma for just simply alting to avoid a purposeful faction blacklist, also take this as my partial suggestion to add an in game feature to blacklist people via steamid maybe.

• Dumb 1
  • Funny 1

Kay the time you met me was the time I figured out i was a dead man so i was on edge

2 hours ago, Kay said:

-1 alting to avoid a blacklist is stupid as fuck. Stop trying to work around a blacklist from a faction, the one time I remotely talked to you in game you seemed sus as fuck and seemed like a snitch. IMO this should be extended to a perma for just simply alting to avoid a purposeful faction blacklist, also take this as my partial suggestion to add an in game feature to blacklist people via steamid maybe.

Uhhhhh no, making an alt discord to avoid a blacklist is completely fine. And adding a feature to blacklist people in the actual game is stupid. It's a gray zone of the rules already, and its just never gonna get implemented in game.

You make a character with the full purpose of snitching.

You've done this before, and did it again.

You lied to UA by saying you joined a "week and a half ago" yet we have logs for recruitment. You joined 5 days ago.

You lied to UA by saying you snitched "yesterday" yet not only Canadian-Bacon, but myself, when I was taking pictures of you, were snitching 2 days ago. These are both important times that you should remember.

The whole problem stems from you snitching to cops with zero reason.

You snitched on Altoviti before anyone knew who you were and told them "they were going to kill me", yet not a single person knew who you were, so you knew, 100%, you were going to die randomly? Yet no one had a reason to do anything.

You died because you were caught, snitching on something that didn't even exist yet and probably wouldn't of ever existed if you weren't so stupid.

TLDR: You made this character with full intent JUST to screw over a faction that you were blacklisted from, had zero reason to snitch and had zero reason to suspect that you were going to die, because no one knew about you nor did we care until you brought it upon yourself using OOC information, in character.

I agree with Monaclu, blacklists are stupid, but when you do stuff like this? Yes, absolutely you should never be allowed in a faction again.

Im being honest when i say the char wasnt made to just fuck with yall but one of the higher ups there i used to work with and I used my mic around him and knew i was dead i didnt snitch cause felt like i honestly wanted to keep my char alive

18 hours ago, anzati1 said:

You make a character with the full purpose of snitching.

You've done this before, and did it again.

You lied to UA by saying you joined a "week and a half ago" yet we have logs for recruitment. You joined 5 days ago.

You lied to UA by saying you snitched "yesterday" yet not only Canadian-Bacon, but myself, when I was taking pictures of you, were snitching 2 days ago. These are both important times that you should remember.

The whole problem stems from you snitching to cops with zero reason.

You snitched on Altoviti before anyone knew who you were and told them "they were going to kill me", yet not a single person knew who you were, so you knew, 100%, you were going to die randomly? Yet no one had a reason to do anything.

You died because you were caught, snitching on something that didn't even exist yet and probably wouldn't of ever existed if you weren't so stupid.

TLDR: You made this character with full intent JUST to screw over a faction that you were blacklisted from, had zero reason to snitch and had zero reason to suspect that you were going to die, because no one knew about you nor did we care until you brought it upon yourself using OOC information, in character.

I agree with Monaclu, blacklists are stupid, but when you do stuff like this? Yes, absolutely you should never be allowed in a faction again.

when have I done this before if your talking about the odessa thing that was because they straight up wouldnt let me be a lawyer the entire reason of me having a non government char

image.png.602c8d92a4d8c85ac38e64323d60e02a.pngthese were from me and monalcu talking about it I actually want to get back into the crim rp part of the city

11 hours ago, dijitle nick said:

Im being honest when i say the char wasnt made to just fuck with yall but one of the higher ups there i used to work with and I used my mic around him and knew i was dead i didnt snitch cause felt like i honestly wanted to keep my char alive

This right here proves it all.

"higher ups there i used to work with and I used my mic around him and knew i was dead"

You wouldn't of been pked if we didnt find a reason in character, but you instantly assumed that the second someone heard your voice, you'd be pked? That is not a valid pk reason.

"i honestly wanted to keep my char alive"

If you wanted to keep your character alive, don't metagame and I wanna say you're overthinking, but you're not, its just blatant metagame by using OOC information in character. If you genuinely wanted to keep the character alive, then you wouldn't of snitched, but you and I both know that you guarenteed your own death by snitching.

I regret snitching yes do I deserve my char dead yes do i deserve a three weak ban no I dont think so

Posted (edited)

Seeing as this is not the first time you've done this and that there was nothing wrong with the ban itself, it will not be overturned or reduced

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by James