Able to enter car becoming invisible?

Posted (edited)

Hi, So this happened today just now. 

I dont know if his car was locked or not? Id assume unlocked... and im not sure how this happened and looking back at the video it was being ran over and entering AT the same time? Please take a look into this.

When I (from what i believe) got ran over I tabbed out as to not wait for the cool down and do some things on discord. When I tabbed back in I was in the car.. and i was totally confused lol as to how and if it was legit? Genuinely confused... but this seems to be a bug and should be addressed. It happened so quick and i wasnt paying attention lol... i've clipped the events.

I tried communicating with the officer if he can hear me or not, i tried to test commands that definitely DONT work whilst in a car (the fallover) and talked LOOC and ICly but to no response, even used mic. I dont know if they heard me or not. The clip below is the first half.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c7QW251KsaEVs/d1337MkDqxdq?invite=cr-MSwwTWQsMTk2MzAwODIxLA 

Doesnt help theyre trying to lobby a perma ban as they believe this was intentional lol.. which it wasnt.

Edited by TroubledGhost
  • Like 1