Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name: Yuh621

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_1:0:800832164

Your Discord ID#: kylered.

Reason for ban: Mass RDM l NITRP

Length of ban: 1 Month

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I was given no context as to the reason i've been banned and for such a length of time, been told its because I've "Just been annoying" and "I was rping as a mass murderer", I've been playing on the server for around 6 hours tonight and was having fun with some of my buddies roleplaying with several different factions after having some fun later on in the night putting cheese over napoli joking around with the people who sell the cheese when one had an issue with me and started having verbal arguments with me (I believe he is the one who reported me) i'm unsure who reported me and with what clips but this situation comes to mind and is what happened prior to me being banned, I have clips of the situation and would love to share them. I was given no sit and randomly banned, i've attempted to reach out to the admin and ask why I was banned or for any clips or if he wants to go on call and share my screen and medal with him so he can have a better understanding of what happened tonight, all were declined, that's most of my understanding of the Mass RDM part of this ban don't believe I have Mass RDMed and am willing to show and go through my medal on call with any of y'all. As for the NITRP I genuinely have been rping on this character that i've made a few days ago after my last one facing court proceedings and am confused as to why I wasn't given a proper chance to give my side of the story or even understand the full situation that i've found myself in. I have intent to rp and love to rp as seen by me countless times under my characters including as a Supreme Court Justice, and a High Command member of a faction, even the short time i've had this character i've rped with dozens of people even starting a small group and stockpiling weapons and some other goods such as processors and a small amount of drugs, im sure plenty of people can vouch for me, my intentions on this server are not to RDM or to disturb anyone's roleplay experience. lastly i'd like to thank y'all for reading my ban appeal as well as the banning admin taking time out of his day to assist the other party. (Tired asf writing this sorry if there is mistakes)

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 
Gets angry at me wants to beef pointing a gun at me (Note they did not tell me to leave the property nor did any other employees at any point over the 6 hours I was on)

1-2 Minutes later I shoot him from the bushes
Shootout continues end up tracking one down and shooting him from the roof
Unsure of who this was believed to have been the black man with a shotgun who managed to survived ending the situation fully
Same guy shoots me several minutes later for no apparent reason

Edited by Lil Shadow
Posted (edited)

I was one of the men you constantly were shooting at, I was just casually trying to get to my shipment and you were constantly aiming your gun at me eventually you hit me hence why I followed you so I could kill you. You were basically RDM Baiting me out of my experience. I heard you after I sent you back to hospital shoot other people near City Hall. The green man in my final clip who was standing at your body had some issues with you earlier that night.

So your story you trying to RP is bullshit to me

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c4Lt2vU-f8gQ0/d1337HdVh6f4?invite=cr-MSxDdm4sMjE1ODg0OTI0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c4LOhn_SQWKMu/d1337L299pWX?invite=cr-MSxuYXQsMjE1ODg0OTI0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c4MbqbuggeCvU/d1337Rm3FWQD?invite=cr-MSwyNlksMjE1ODg0OTI0LA

Edited by xDutchCat
added a file
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, xDutchCat said:

I was one of the men you constantly were shooting at, I was just casually trying to get to my shipment and you were constantly aiming your gun at me eventually you hit me hence why I followed you so I could kill you. You were basically RDM Baiting me out of my experience. I heard you after I sent you back to hospital shoot other people near City Hall. The green man in my final clip who was standing at your body had some issues with you earlier that night.

So your story you trying to RP is bullshit to me

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c4Lt2vU-f8gQ0/d1337HdVh6f4?invite=cr-MSxDdm4sMjE1ODg0OTI0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c4LOhn_SQWKMu/d1337L299pWX?invite=cr-MSxuYXQsMjE1ODg0OTI0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2c4MbqbuggeCvU/d1337Rm3FWQD?invite=cr-MSwyNlksMjE1ODg0OTI0LA

My story is not bullshit, it looks like I was randomly shooting you from that clip and this looks like attempted rdm if anything, ig don’t point your gun at people, doesn’t look like I mass rdmed you, and I was even rdmed by your black homie for what? After that last clip I did not die again or kill anyone. Thank you for your feedback!

Edited by Lil Shadow
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Lil Shadow said:

My story is not bullshit, it looks like I was randomly shooting you from that clip and this looks like attempted rdm if anything, ig don’t point your gun at people, doesn’t look like I mass rdmed you, and I was even rdmed by your black homie for what? After that last clip I did not die again or kill anyone. Thank you for your feedback!

How am I pointing a gun at you when it was on safety. I pulled it out since YOU STARTED SHOOTING my fucking feet intentionally as you ran away. Then when you hit me then I pulled the safety pin off because you fucking shot me for absolute no fucking reason

Edited by xDutchCat
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, xDutchCat said:

How am I pointing a gun at you when it was on safety. I pulled it out since YOU STARTED SHOOTING my fucking feet intentionally as you ran away. Then when you hit me then I pulled the safety pin off because you fucking shot me for absolute no fucking reason

Hey xDutchCat, I understand your frustration I believe you had pointed a gun at me before the start of this situation that you clip, if we had a sit this possibly could’ve been worked out from both sides in a timely manner, if this is the only thing I was reported for seems like it could be considered ARDM at most unsure how a Mass RDM verdict was met, your friend had shot me for no apparent reason as seen in clip #5. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!

Update, ban message has been updated to MRDM | NITRP l RDM Baiting and I believe it was reduced from 30 days to 21

Edited by Lil Shadow
2 hours ago, Lil Shadow said:

Hey xDutchCat, I understand your frustration I believe you had pointed a gun at me before the start of this situation that you clip, if we had a sit this possibly could’ve been worked out from both sides in a timely manner, if this is the only thing I was reported for seems like it could be considered ARDM at most unsure how a Mass RDM verdict was met, your friend had shot me for no apparent reason as seen in clip #5. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!

Don't know any other scenario hence why I don't put any opinion on that, best of luck.

27 minutes ago, xDutchCat said:

Don't know any other scenario hence why I don't put any opinion on that, best of luck.

Thank you.

Again, if any administrator would like to go through my clips, or want any clips extended, please respond or dm me on discord.

Posted (edited)

Im the banning admin, i got on the server to see that you had 18 kills from your current session which is very suspicious, I get shown a few videos were you just randomly killed a bunch of people and a video of you very clearly RDM baiting, I TP to you ig and see you're are just minging. I then check your POs and see that they are extensive so I banned you

Edited by James
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, James said:

Im the banning admin, i got on the server to see that you had 18 kills from your current session which is very suspicious, I get shown a few videos were you just randomly killed a bunch of people and a video of you very clearly RDM baiting, I TP to you ig and see you're are just minging. I then check your POs and see that they are extensive so I banned you

My current session had spanned over several hours with dozens of interactions with other players some resulting in death, I would have appreciated if you had brought me to a sit to go through who I killed and why, these people had rdmed me multiple times which I have clips of as well as rdming my friend who made a staff ticket which was never responded too. Did not rdm these people or anyone that night shot him once in the leg for pointing a gun at me, he chased me down and killed me. 

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Lil Shadow
Posted (edited)

After talking with another Seasoned Admin we have decided this ban is Valid and will not be reduced or lifted. The first few clips did show RDM bate. I do agree the banning admin should of talked to you first which I do.

Edited by Lomac

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.