Flag appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Name:Disco otsego

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:230582236

Staff Member involved:anzati1

What flags were blacklisted from you?:Pet flags

Reason for blacklist (if given):Prop killing

Why should they be returned?: Why they should be returned to me? All i wanted to do is prop kill myself because i was already dying and but someone was already punching me and they got killed instead i don't intend to be a minge nor break server rules. I do love to build and design new projects but i can no longer do so im sorry if i made you upset.

Edited by disco otsego

Staff member here who took your flags.

In your appeal you directly admit why you shouldn't have them in the first place. Using props to kill yourself is prop abuse. Just unlucky that you killed someone else with it too.

1 hour ago, disco otsego said:

All i wanted to do is prop kill myself because i was already dying

Not only do you say you wanted to kill yourself, but you do it because you were "already dying" directly proving that you were using your PET flags as an escape to a scenario.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, anzati1 said:

Staff member here who took your flags.

In your appeal you directly admit why you shouldn't have them in the first place. Using props to kill yourself is prop abuse. Just unlucky that you killed someone else with it too.

Not only do you say you wanted to kill yourself, but you do it because you were "already dying" directly proving that you were using your PET flags as an escape to a scenario.

Escape a scenario how so you either just assumed that or just making false words

2 hours ago, disco otsego said:

Escape a scenario how so you either just assumed that or just making false words

5 hours ago, disco otsego said:

kill myself because i was already dying and but someone was already punching me and they got killed instead

They were punching you to death, and you spawned a prop, killing both of you. You escaped the scenario, I'm not assuming anything, simply reading the words you put down.

I've reviewed what both parties have posted. I'm going to give you another chance. Don't abuse your flags again otherwise they'll be removed once again. 

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.