Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Reaper

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:27460739

Your Discord ID#: yourlocalidiot_

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Sort of both.

Why should you be unbanned?: I understand the reason for the ban. I shot a guy who was intentionally blocking the door to a place with an NPC I wanted to get ammo at (gunstore), and apparently I need to give him more warning. That's my bad, and while the guy shouldn't have been blocking that door, I shouldn't have just shot him when he refused to move. But anzati said the ban would be a one day, and after waiting out yesterday and trying again today, apparently it's a three day? I don't really feel like that's right, as the only other time I've been banned was like a year ago for some dumb shit with my cop character being off duty, idk what the second PO would be. I wanted to attend a faction event, and I really will do better in the future with giving more warning before shooting.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): image.png.8d284347c652c8cebf1fe42f9dd5709b.png

Banning staff member here,

image.png.f5e74632c58140d37b11ec7ac6fe02de.png

I said one day very quickly in conversation without looking at your recent PO's, I then asked some higher staff members on their opinion considering you had full ignorance of breaking the rules based on giving people sufficient time before killing them. Infact, you gave zero warnings, pulled a gun and shot a guy for blocking a door. I'm not really sure why you're making the appeal if you admit you're in the wrong, and should know the rules by now because you joined in May 1st, 2022. 

I warned the guy once, and he was just a minge blocking a door to an NPC for literally zero reason, not tryna RP just standing in front of a door with it partially open so people cant go in.

34 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I warned the guy once, and he was just a minge blocking a door to an NPC for literally zero reason, not tryna RP just standing in front of a door with it partially open so people cant go in.

orrrrrr.... just call a staff and get the guy warned/banned/dealt with for NITRP? 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.