I was Banned for PO's and RDM?

Your Character or Steam Name: Luca D'Amanio

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  76561198202524924

Your Discord ID#: tomato9341

Reason for ban: I'm assuming I was banned after killing a guy who scammed me for 8k during a underground gun deal.

Length of ban: I'm assuming it was a 2 day ban

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I had to leave to sleep for work, I waited around for a bit after killing him to see if i would get pulled just in case. I have every intention to Role-Play, you can ask any one of the people who know me I don't kill people for no reason. 

Why should you be unbanned? 
I don't think I was rightfully banned unless there is something I did other than what I am thinking it is.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc  I don't have any clips but there should be logs showing him receiving my money, we had multiple phone calls and talked shit in underground advertisement. 

Posted (edited)

Hello, I was the staff member who banned you. The victim who reported stated that he was killed out of no where. After speaking to him, he was just as clueless as I was initially as to the reason you chose to kill him. Since you left the server after the situation, I had no means of gathering context and was basing the ban off what was presented to me as evidence, including the POs you had on your record. If you have evidence of the supposed scam that took place, please do put it here or send it to us and I'll be happy to retract the ban if that were the case.

Best wishes.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2aTbNBBZyVD8uY/X95b1wJwx4gO?invite=cr-MSxDSFUsMTg2NDQ4MjQxLA?mobilebypass=true

Edited by Z O O M E R

@Z O O M E Rthere was a financial transaction between the two where Luca gave the guy 8k and he never delivered the product 

Looking at the logs, the guy you gave money to is not the man in the clip provided by @Z O O M E R. You gave money to "Chew Kok Long" and the guy you killed was "Ming Ling". If you are going to seek out a kill on someone who scammed you, make sure you have concrete proof next time.

bd05dbbcc970ac7902160dca627c0c76.png

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.