Unknowns on radio

Radio is a seperate code from chat and thats why "unknowns" are not on radio. But i believe that considering radio is one of the only fast IC ways of immediate communication long distance, and given the range of radios. I think that having unknown status brought to the radio would decrease the likelyhood of metagaming, be it unintentional subconsciously- or maliciously.

im sure the coding for this would be a nightmare, and thats why it hasnt happened yet. But i do believe that it is important to be added at some point in the near future. Maybe as an addition with the new update coming???

• Like 1

Considering it has been done on 1942RP and works just fine, im sure it could be easily replicated here.

Always did hate how everyone around you and on the frequency just instantly knows your name.

+1

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, iolaire said:

Considering it has been done on 1942RP and works just fine, im sure it could be easily replicated here.

Always did hate how everyone around you and on the frequency just instantly knows your name.

+1

it could proprietary code that may have been lost or sold, or maybe its incompatible with the current system. regardless it would make a very sensable addition. besides i dont think in RP any characters will announce their full government name on radio before speaking. LOL

+1 at the minimum find a way to not announce peoples full government names over radio to people AROUND them. shits peak metagame

• Agree 1

+1 good for countering metagaming