Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: babinos2007

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: xen #6541

Reason for ban: Tempering with server

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): \

Soon enough, it will mark 2 years since my ban, this is my third appeal. At this point, i don't even know what to say except that I'm sorry. I was 14 at that time and now I'm coming up soon on 17. I'm a senior in high school, and for my last 2 months the only thing that i wanted to do with my friends have another phase of this server. As "loser" as it sounds, my best memories of high school was not going to parties and getting drunk, my best memories consisted of playing this game with my friends late at night. This server means the world to me, so much so that i rebought the game on a different computer and account twice just to relive the experience of playing with my best of friends. The only thing i want, is for one more chance, one more chance to have fun with this game before I'm off to university. I beg of you, i couldn't even think of messing around again. The immaturity that it took for me to do what i did is out of proportion. 

Why should you be unbanned?

In hindsight, I now realize that my actions were impulsive and thoughtless. In the heat of the moment, I allowed emotions to cloud my judgment, leading me to engage in behavior that was not representative of the values I hold dear. I am deeply remorseful for any negativity or discord that my actions may have introduced into the community space. Since the time of my ban, I have taken significant steps to reflect on my behavior and to understand the impact it has had on others. I have spent time introspecting, seeking to identify the root causes of my actions, and learning from my mistakes. Through this process, I have gained a newfound appreciation for the importance of empathy, respect, and accountability in fostering a positive gaming environment. I want to assure you that I am committed to personal growth and positive change. If given the opportunity to return to the server, I pledge to uphold the values and principles that underpin our community. I will strive to be a beacon of positivity, inclusivity, and to contribute in meaningful ways to the collective enjoyment of all members. I understand that trust is not easily regained, and I do not expect immediate forgiveness or reinstatement. However, I humbly ask for your consideration and your willingness to afford me a second chance. I am eager to demonstrate through my actions, not just my words, that I am capable of being a valued and respected member of the community once again. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. Regardless of the outcome, please know that I deeply respect the dedication and hard work you put into maintaining the integrity of the server.

I hope that you appreciate this cake that i made and decorated for yall. To conclude, I LOVE MAFIA RP.

image0 (2).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

+1, Believe it or not, I'm also permanently banned. This appeal seems genuine and I hope you get unbanned.

cake is pretty good too

what did u do to get banned

cake is making me lean to a +1 butttt tampering with server sounds pretty major lmfao

1 minute ago, DJ.babzz said:

cake is pretty good too

Glad to hear it, lol. I also sent you a friend request on Discord.

What flavour was the cake though

Seansx, i spawned a bunch of ambulances, but once again, i was nothing but a stupid immature 14 year old. Ive gained so much maturity since then.

31 minutes ago, Fox said:

What flavour was the cake though

Vanilla obviously, Just a personal preference since i was a kid.

34 minutes ago, Seansx said:

what did u do to get banned

cake is making me lean to a +1 butttt tampering with server sounds pretty major lmfao

Seansx, i spawned a bunch of ambulances, but once again, i was nothing but a stupid immature 14 year old. Ive gained so much maturity since then.

tiktok hair

• Funny 2
Just now, Falcon said:

tiktok hair

😭

not my fault mann

did u eat the cake yet

1 minute ago, JJ_ said:

did u eat the cake yet

savin it for the old fation buddies hopefully we get to eat it as a celebration

1 minute ago, DJ.babzz said:

savin it for the old fation buddies hopefully we get to eat it as a celebration

what faction

u kinda look youd play lacrosse ngl, seems like that kind of white guy

Edited by JJ_
6 minutes ago, Seansx said:

what faction

it was a joke, just for the boys

I like the cocoyote reference while holding a ciggie

51 minutes ago, DJ.babzz said:

Your Character or Steam Name: babinos2007

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: xen #6541

Reason for ban: Tempering with server

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): \

Soon enough, it will mark 2 years since my ban, this is my third appeal. At this point, i don't even know what to say except that I'm sorry. I was 14 at that time and now I'm coming up soon on 17. I'm a senior in high school, and for my last 2 months the only thing that i wanted to do with my friends have another phase of this server. As "loser" as it sounds, my best memories of high school was not going to parties and getting drunk, my best memories consisted of playing this game with my friends late at night. This server means the world to me, so much so that i rebought the game on a different computer and account twice just to relive the experience of playing with my best of friends. The only thing i want, is for one more chance, one more chance to have fun with this game before I'm off to university. I beg of you, i couldn't even think of messing around again. The immaturity that it took for me to do what i did is out of proportion. 

Why should you be unbanned?

In hindsight, I now realize that my actions were impulsive and thoughtless. In the heat of the moment, I allowed emotions to cloud my judgment, leading me to engage in behavior that was not representative of the values I hold dear. I am deeply remorseful for any negativity or discord that my actions may have introduced into the community space. Since the time of my ban, I have taken significant steps to reflect on my behavior and to understand the impact it has had on others. I have spent time introspecting, seeking to identify the root causes of my actions, and learning from my mistakes. Through this process, I have gained a newfound appreciation for the importance of empathy, respect, and accountability in fostering a positive gaming environment. I want to assure you that I am committed to personal growth and positive change. If given the opportunity to return to the server, I pledge to uphold the values and principles that underpin our community. I will strive to be a beacon of positivity, inclusivity, and to contribute in meaningful ways to the collective enjoyment of all members. I understand that trust is not easily regained, and I do not expect immediate forgiveness or reinstatement. However, I humbly ask for your consideration and your willingness to afford me a second chance. I am eager to demonstrate through my actions, not just my words, that I am capable of being a valued and respected member of the community once again. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. Regardless of the outcome, please know that I deeply respect the dedication and hard work you put into maintaining the integrity of the server.

I hope that you appreciate this cake that i made and decorated for yall. To conclude, I LOVE MAFIA RP.

image0 (2).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

you lowkey look like you belong in whoville. +1 let him back, cake made up for it

• Helpful & Informative 1
Posted (edited)

he tooks rems challenge to the next level, +1

Edited by MxR

dude he actually made a cake.

Unban him. Now.

+1

we need someone that goes to these lengths back in here, imagine the rp possibilities with cake man.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.