Ban appeal

Lester Partio

Steam ID:76561198799680207

Discord:b.2312

Reason for ban: extensive Po's RDM

length of ban permanent 

Appeal: I agree what I did was against the rules and that I should not have killed the man but If you take into account that the man who I killed was not actually RDM and I had past violent Interactions with you will see that this was a false ban and that I was trapped into  RDM . After I had gotten into a altercation with the man he decided to come back around to city hall and antagonize me leading for me to kill him might I add that the sit was very one sided in this situation. I believe quite frankly that this is just foolish and that I should not be permanently banned Canadian bacon  might not see it this way but this is a unjust ban and I committed no such crime 

Banning staff member here, with your extensive PO's list you were told and I quote "This is your second chance, your only second chance, if you get banned during this return face we'll re-extend the ban and forget about you."

https://divergenet.works/topic/359-please-unban-me/ 

The permaban was extended by Canadian-Bacon based on the appeal.

I banned you for 7 days because of your extensive PO's and you admitted in the sit "I killed him because he killed my friend yesterday". That is simply not allowed, neither of you were in a criminal faction therefore cannot follow faction escalation rules. In the clip provided, you were stabbing a man for no reason and didn't stop until you had killed him. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2a7MRRC4XOzE0S/YzdJNsprqXu3?invite=cr-MSxRR24sMjEyNDg4NzQwLA?mobilebypass=true

Not only was he no longer a threat, he was barely even talking to you. You followed and killed him for zero reason. When I told you about it, you said you had read the rules and were 100% certain it was allowed to hunt someone the day after an incident. 

Canadian bacon needs to realize that that is just unfair because I know first hand  that there have been people with more then 3 perm bans that have been unbanned so for him to re extend my ban for something that had roleplay reason behind it is just silly.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:33 PM, anzati1 said:

Banning staff member here, with your extensive PO's list you were told and I quote "This is your second chance, your only second chance, if you get banned during this return face we'll re-extend the ban and forget about you."

https://divergenet.works/topic/359-please-unban-me/ 

The permaban was extended by Canadian-Bacon based on the appeal.

I banned you for 7 days because of your extensive PO's and you admitted in the sit "I killed him because he killed my friend yesterday". That is simply not allowed, neither of you were in a criminal faction therefore cannot follow faction escalation rules. In the clip provided, you were stabbing a man for no reason and didn't stop until you had killed him. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2a7MRRC4XOzE0S/YzdJNsprqXu3?invite=cr-MSxRR24sMjEyNDg4NzQwLA?mobilebypass=true

Not only was he no longer a threat, he was barely even talking to you. You followed and killed him for zero reason. When I told you about it, you said you had read the rules and were 100% certain it was allowed to hunt someone the day after an incident. 

in the medal clip you sent me there was no murder committed yes by the time he found me at city hall he was antagonizing me to commit murder putting his clothes on and saying "Remember me pussy." this whole ordeal seems very one sided with the fact that I'm being judged for the decisions I made At 13 years old on a game 2 years ago that I did not care about while remembering that you cant walk on the sidewalk without being vdmed and loosing all your shit because the driver purposely veered off into a crowd because they think its funny and get of scott free 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.