Jump to content

Ban Appeal


CraigJohnson1

Recommended Posts

Your Character or Steam Name: At time of ban: Chimm, Currently: Craig Johnson Fan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:566298904

Your Discord ID#: myorgans.

Reason for ban: ESP

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): This is more so a formal apology, I'm not going to be surprised if this is rejected. However 3-4 years ago when playing on this server i was using ESP, and to be quite honest it was because i was a stupid 17 year old who wanted to feel better at the game then i was. It was extremely wack and i will fully admit that. I used to think you were only cool if you were good at the game, and over time I've learned that's obviously not the case. I'm not going to sit here and try to come up with some long drawn out theatrical excuse, i take full accountability for my foolishness.

Why should you be unbanned?

I really would love to be able to enjoy the server, and return as a reformed member of the community. I grew up watching gangster films and shows with my grandfather, and it's always been something I've enjoyed. I personally think over these past few years I've improved a lot as an overall human being. Like I touched on briefly I was just very lost in the sauce with being chronically online at the time of my ban. If you guys in this awesome community would be willing to give me a second chance i would greatly appreciate it though if not i understand why fully.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

I would also like to say i have logged onto the server on my 2nd steam account (STEAM_0:1:402842939). This was not in an attempt to ban evade. I simply just forgot to switch back over to my main account. For a time period i had lost access to my main steam account so my games are split between 2 and i swap back and forth quite a bit. I figured it would be better to be straight forward about this now, as to not have it reflect me negatively.


Closing statement: Just a final thing i wanted to say here. I truly am sorry if i ever made anyone on the server's time worse back in the day. To tell you the truth even with ESP i was still quite shit, so it definitely wasn't worth it 🤦‍♂️. I also hope this message finds those reading it well, and that you all enjoy your Halloween season!

Link to comment

We do not accept appeals for cheating bans less the person is willing to put something up to lose. Please make a support ticket in the discord.

 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...