DonkleFinkle Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Character ID: Scott Fitzgerald SteamID: 76561198406967592 Your Discord ID#: _turntechgodhead. Date of PK: 10/9/2026 Reason for PK: Raid Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was PKBaited, I was told by someone named Jeremy that if i lock picked the door, i would get money, They said nothing would happen to my character, and obv since im making this, something happened, I didnt know i was raiding, I only started playing yesterday and i wasnt aware that i was raiding or was able to be pked. If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: i did not get any, because i didnt think anything would happen, the sit happened like 15 minutes after the 'raid' Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now