Rocci Callahand Posted 20 minutes ago Share Posted 20 minutes ago Name of Character: Rocci Callahand Character ID: 205904 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:792644016 Your Discord: _.policeman._ Date of PK: 6th October 2026 Reason for PK: Scamming. Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was PK'd while wearing a full blacked out outfit with bits of my face model showing, I had no description either. I was confused on how they had PK'd me since I was masked and wearing a whole new outfit since I had last talked to them or anybody who knew me. I was told It was because I had the same pins, but I put my pins in my ATM before I was pked, and changed my whole outfit. The only thing that was the same was the face model and the hair sticking out of hats. If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: - Yes, I sped it up so who ever looks at it doesn't have to look at the unnecessary things and no I didn't go in just to speed it up and edit it. I use OBS and it needs editing from raw footage and also with me using OBS I didn't have the right audio inputs and outputs and It didn't record any audio Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago Person who pked you, I spent a few minutes searching for you with my fellow compatriots. I’m told your location over radio and arrive at the clothing store, I recognize your masked up appearance as you’ve been running around in a mask for quite a while. It was not random, you got called out while I was across the map so it took some time to arrive Being masked up stands out more than not wearing one Link to comment
Rocci Callahand Posted 8 minutes ago Author Share Posted 8 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, Mickey Lunestra said: Person who pked you, I spent a few minutes searching for you with my fellow compatriots. I’m told your location over radio and arrive at the clothing store, I recognize your masked up appearance as you’ve been running around in a mask for quite a while. It was not random, you got called out while I was across the map so it took some time to arrive Being masked up stands out more than not wearing one I was in whole new clothing, not talking to anybody. Wearing a mask. That could have been any other person with my player model Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 7 minutes ago Share Posted 7 minutes ago Just now, Rocci Callahand said: I was in whole new clothing, not talking to anybody. Wearing a mask. That could have been any other person with my player model You’ve been the only guy going around masked up we recognized you and were clearly right Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now