Jump to content

ban appeal :D


Drakarus

Recommended Posts

Your Character or Steam Name: Roman Nayfeld

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_1:0:53017170

Your Discord ID#: dracowitthedraco

Reason for ban: Metagame -

Length of ban: 1 Month

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned?: Unfortunately I do not know what this situation is revolved around - I was not given much reason on this unfortunately I did DM ShauningT And ask if It was related to the fact that two lucchese guys got banned for metagame 2hr before banning me for 30d both for 4 days (both end perfectly for the weekend lol) related to a mugging metagame that they were involved in thru discord but he did not reply. 

a metagame ban for 30 days is abit excessive and I believe its that length due to the issue that happened at apartments as there was no issues left and I never opened a ticket to have there side banned for metagaming the mugging 
 

"Funny you bring up metagame" - We simply opened a ticket he told me to DM me the proof - I had a previous metagame ticket in diverge discord opened for roughly 2-3 weeks that shauningT was assigned to but was eventually closed with no decision because I did not metagame apart from that I'm not sure of any other situation where I could be banned for metagame.

Feels retaliatory for getting the luch banned on accident when I didnt even want them boys banned we a few of us talked in VC after and it was cool 

None of us were in VC during the mugging



Additional Information (images, videos, etc):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nEXd8FrtUUE9roHLY?invite=cr-MSxHdXgsNjEzMjU2ODE1image.thumb.png.3408f4b7697dfd7bb941c3c44564d3fc.pngimage.thumb.png.314f1d5baea0807cb1c0cc963aad6bad.png

Edited by Drakarus
EmotionalDisturbance
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...