Kriter Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago (edited) Your Character or Steam Name: Kriter also know Cudgel "Balls" Monaghan Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): idk STEAM_0:1:61544172 Your Discord ID#: 5288 Reason for ban: Metagame Length of ban: 4 days Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? idk what I did and was hoping for more context what i did or is it a misunderstanding Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Edited 9 hours ago by Kriter 1 Link to comment
Shauningt Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Hello Kriter, You were banned for metagame involving a situation with someone within your faction yesterday. After investigating and being presented with evidence we found that metagame had taken place after you and the other party were seen within a VC with each other unmuted while the situation was taking place. The resulting knowledge lead to a further situation, which would of not have happened, if the information presented to us was not metagamed. I hope this clears up the ban reason, and I wish you luck on your appeal. Thank you. 2 Link to comment
Kriter Posted 8 hours ago Author Share Posted 8 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Shauningt said: Hello Kriter, You were banned for metagame involving a situation with someone within your faction yesterday. After investigating and being presented with evidence we found that metagame had taken place after you and the other party were seen within a VC with each other unmuted while the situation was taking place. The resulting knowledge lead to a further situation, which would of not have happened, if the information presented to us was not metagamed. I hope this clears up the ban reason, and I wish you luck on your appeal. Thank you. can i ask which situation was it? i have a push to talk button and i dont speak often in vc if its regarding situation at bhb we were muted the whoel time also i live in europe and i came to the server too see this Link to comment
Kriter Posted 8 hours ago Author Share Posted 8 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Shauningt said: The mugging of the member Dio i was selling h for him when it happened and bringing it up to room C, and i saw a bunch of guys with masks in the lav and quickly went to room C. Then I heard restraint being used regardless what happened in vc i didnt metagame it and i was on my sos char when that happened you can ask dio himself 1 Link to comment
Lord515 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago I was at the mugging of Dio on the side of the Luccheses, the way we found out that Dio was being mugged and kidnapped was that Dio used his radio on our faction freq with voice chat. We heard Dio talking with the muggers and a mention of the room he was being held in, I got alerted to the incident via radio, I heard Dio talking myself. Only after the whole thing I heard that Kriter was doing a drug deal with Dio. Pretty sure no one actually even benefited from Kriter being in the vc IF he even mentioned the mugging over discord. Link to comment
Drakarus Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago One of the muggers here, None of the 3 of us reported with the intent of having them banned we just didnt want to be pk'd over metagame and we made that clear and all talked then today we all get banned - hope he can be unbanned Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now