Kriter Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Your Character or Steam Name: Kriter also know Cudgel "Balls" Monaghan Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): idk STEAM_0:1:61544172 Your Discord ID#: 5288 Reason for ban: Metagame Length of ban: 4 days Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? idk what I did and was hoping for more context what i did or is it a misunderstanding Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Edited 1 hour ago by Kriter Link to comment
Shauningt Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Hello Kriter, You were banned for metagame involving a situation with someone within your faction yesterday. After investigating and being presented with evidence we found that metagame had taken place after you and the other party were seen within a VC with each other unmuted while the situation was taking place. The resulting knowledge lead to a further situation, which would of not have happened, if the information presented to us was not metagamed. I hope this clears up the ban reason, and I wish you luck on your appeal. Thank you. 2 Link to comment
Kriter Posted 58 minutes ago Author Share Posted 58 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Shauningt said: Hello Kriter, You were banned for metagame involving a situation with someone within your faction yesterday. After investigating and being presented with evidence we found that metagame had taken place after you and the other party were seen within a VC with each other unmuted while the situation was taking place. The resulting knowledge lead to a further situation, which would of not have happened, if the information presented to us was not metagamed. I hope this clears up the ban reason, and I wish you luck on your appeal. Thank you. can i ask which situation was it? i have a push to talk button and i dont speak often in vc if its regarding situation at bhb we were muted the whoel time also i live in europe and i came to the server too see this Link to comment
Shauningt Posted 57 minutes ago Share Posted 57 minutes ago The mugging of the member Dio Link to comment
Kriter Posted 44 minutes ago Author Share Posted 44 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, Shauningt said: The mugging of the member Dio i was selling h for him when it happened and bringing it up to room C, and i saw a bunch of guys with masks in the lav and quickly went to room C. Then I heard restraint being used regardless what happened in vc i didnt metagame it and i was on my sos char when that happened you can ask dio himself 1 Link to comment
Lord515 Posted 15 minutes ago Share Posted 15 minutes ago I was at the mugging of Dio on the side of the Luccheses, the way we found out that Dio was being mugged and kidnapped was that Dio used his radio on our faction freq with voice chat. We heard Dio talking with the muggers and a mention of the room he was being held in, I got alerted to the incident via radio, I heard Dio talking myself. Only after the whole thing I heard that Kriter was doing a drug deal with Dio. Pretty sure no one actually even benefited from Kriter being in the vc IF he even mentioned the mugging over discord. Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now