Joe Popplewell Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Would be quite cool in my opinion. I believe it might be do-able where the program we use for the vehicles has options for lighting, the models just don’t support them for whatever reason. would it also be possible to make the lights on police cars (the light bar and the spotlight) work? Right now you just have to rely on the siren, which has worked quite well and I won’t deny that there isn’t really a reason to replace it, other than that just having working ELS just looks cool. i believe a couple years ago I actually saw an 80s/70s mafia server do something like that (police cars with working els) and it actually looked pretty good Link to comment
ASkull Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago -1 I need to break check people on my cop char where there’s no cctv to prove I’m in the wrong and if my break lights work there’s no point Link to comment
Wickers Posted 14 minutes ago Share Posted 14 minutes ago (edited) 2 hours ago, Joe Popplewell said: Would be quite cool in my opinion. I believe it might be do-able where the program we use for the vehicles has options for lighting, the models just don’t support them for whatever reason. would it also be possible to make the lights on police cars (the light bar and the spotlight) work? Right now you just have to rely on the siren, which has worked quite well and I won’t deny that there isn’t really a reason to replace it, other than that just having working ELS just looks cool. i believe a couple years ago I actually saw an 80s/70s mafia server do something like that (police cars with working els) and it actually looked pretty good It worked at the start of the server but I think it was removed due to lag spikes and bad performance. But server has gotten 10x upgraded since then I would not mind having it back ngl Edited 13 minutes ago by Wickers Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now