Joe Popplewell Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Need I say more? The serious lack of entertainment in this server has made me want to down SSRI's like water. I want to start a football league, but theres no american footballs. This is very disheartening. In short, I think that adding some props (Like a football, chains, penalty flags, fd markers, etc) would make for very entertaining weekends on the server. Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago mafia…..larp MAFIA LARP GET YOUR HEAD IN THE FUCKIN GAME!!!!!! Link to comment
Burner_xo Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago There are no golf props, yet people have had golf games. Theres no bowling ball but people have gone bowling. You have hundreds of props to work with, quit being bitchy and just make a football dupe. (and if you don't know how js pay someone to do it) Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now