Jdot Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) Your Character or Steam Name: Jdot Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198337506849 Your Discord ID#: Jdotcock Reason for ban: Fail Mug Length of ban: 1 week 3 days Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because the reason for my ban was "fail mug" for not mugging in an appropriate location. In the photo I provided below shows the sidewalk as well as shows the wall, on the left of the wall is a small red line where the bush is located. In the clip i provided you can clearly see us put the guy under fear rp on the side walk and move him to the bush were we eventually put the restraints on. Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nCXcPqXgHbYUGH9TA?invite=cr-MSxhWHksMTgzMTIzNDQ Edited 8 hours ago by Jdot 2 1 Link to comment
21schmekles Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Banning admin here, I sat there for over 20+ minutes with you and your accomplices and explained multiple times the location of your mug was indeed a yellow zone. I had the situation reviewed by a senior admin and got the same answer, the length of your ban was based on your previous notes good luck on your appeal. Link to comment
MorbidWizard Posted 19 minutes ago Share Posted 19 minutes ago Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied. We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified. Ensure you have read our Server Rules. Link to comment
MorbidWizard Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago nah being fr though is that line in the red not the fence? if so it would mean they brought him to a red zone Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now