DopeAsRoe Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Why are the phones so far out? Your calls can't be private at all! They should be at the back of the booth, not the front. Maybe precision it into the place of the phone that's already in there. I would use them if they were fixed! Also, they should cost $10 to use. Why? It would be cool. #LayersofLarp 1 Link to comment
joeeey1 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Also make it to where you need to speak to an operator to have your call dialed. +1 Link to comment
Burner_xo Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago I would love to ask people to bum 10 to call a taxi. OH FOLLOW UP SUGGESTION! Instead of doing /calltaxi or wtvr the fuck it is, I think the server should post regular advertisements with a number to call when a member of the taxi club or wtvr it's called is online. and then you have to call that number to get a taxi. It makes it a bit annoying/some people might not use it at all which could be a con. But I think it would balance out by people who have more money to throw around who would call just for the larp. larp larp larp +1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now