Santana Posted Saturday at 11:47 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:47 PM Posting this for string, at his request. Hey guys im super sorry for being a complete dick wipe to everybody all the time, is there anything I can do to change???? I just want to be a better person, I apologize for all my previous attention seeking and mental retardation!!!! Im just super lonely and I'm socially awkward, I'm terminally online and completely bitchless, diverge is my only outlet for social interaction.... Again im sorry, please tell me how I can change!!!!! 2 5 Link to comment
RealLaCreatura Posted Sunday at 02:09 AM Share Posted Sunday at 02:09 AM How many times will you beg for money to continue gambling after this??? 1 Link to comment
Faith Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM you cant make this up 1 Link to comment
String Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago not even funny made that bs post to not get pked retard nigga idc about niggas in this shitty communiyt Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now