Kingslayer's Permanant Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Uncle Yaros (Steam)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:472799729

Your Discord ID#: isrhaul (814844403386155089)

Reason for ban: Goodbye! (Elaborate below)

Length of ban: Permanant

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned? Correct me if I am wrong, but I was banned last year on 01/05 for insulting and talking bad about the prometheus management team, which at the time included Pendred aswell, I was banned from all platforms, Prometheus, Revenant Networks (Star wars RP) and Diverge. I strongly wish to apologize for my childish actions, I don't remember in particular what I said, but I do know that I said all that I said because I was angry about something that happened in game on Prometheus. After being banished from Prometheus I hopped on diverge to play and was banned then as I realised I got banned from all platforms. I didn't even care anymore, but recently I got the wish to return to diverge. I remember the fun I had roleplaying as a cop on the server, and I was good at it too. Of course here and there I did fool around and get banned on civilian characters, but that was long ago. And as mentioned before this was all a year ago and I have ever since changed and matured more. I am older now and look back at my childish teenage self with some embarrassment as to how toxic I was. 

I really hope I can be forgiven for this old and idiotic thing I did.
Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

• Dumb 1

yeah don't include the part about how you're a doxxing loser. for those of you who don't know who this is, this is "Flanker", "GT", and now "Kingslayer".

to begin; back in 2022, this user doxxed someone else for some reason, i don't remember. he spammed his server and the person's DMs with said info. proof:

"but that was all the way back in 2022" you might say. well maybe he changed. however, he didn't! as recent as two months ago, he did the same thing, now changing his profile banner to the house of the same guy he doxxed in 2022. proof:

this guy is a total loser that has been doxxing for years and under no circumstances should he be allowed to return to the server. he has probably done more that i can't even remember right now. stay gone.

Goodbye!

In that case, I doxxed one person for the reason of doxxing my friend and myself. And your a plain liar for saying I doxxed him for "years". That all happened 2 years ago and I and negrus made peace ever since. So you can put these accusations away. As we have forgiven one another 😂

And the house banner was not 2 months ago. That was around the same time.

14 minutes ago, Kingslayer said:

And the house banner was not 2 months ago. That was around the same time.

i don't know why you're lying, that screenshot is clearly from recent. you can see in fearless's screenshot the time reads "12:08", then two minutes later the screenshot is put in. plus, you didn't go by "GT" back then, you were still Flanker. 

Yeah I didn't go by flanker, I stopped going by flanker due to the doxx war we had. And around 2 months ago me and negrus made peace. And everythings back to normal... I don't get why you have the urge to mention old things to try and make people talk about shit about others...

17 minutes ago, Kingslayer said:

Yeah I didn't go by flanker, I stopped going by flanker due to the doxx war we had. And around 2 months ago me and negrus made peace. And everythings back to normal... I don't get why you have the urge to mention old things to try and make people talk about shit about others...

you stopped going by flanker because everyone learned that you're a doxxer, and still are one

If your gonna accuse me of still being a doxxer then speak with evidence. You have none because the only person I ever had doxxed was negrus. You creep.

49 minutes ago, Kingslayer said:

If your gonna accuse me of still being a doxxer then speak with evidence. You have none because the only person I ever had doxxed was negrus. You creep.

i did speak with evidence, i provided two videos that has evidence- call me the creep all you want but which one of us had some random's house as their discord banner?

You said I am still a doxxer. That is untrue, as I damn said before. I did it to one person which I am not proud of and WE MADE PEACE about it.

• Funny 1

"I am not a doxxer. This is not true. I doxxed one person and said sorry."

This is funny

12 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

"I am not a doxxer. This is not true. I doxxed one person and said sorry."

This is funny

Yeah, that would be if I was some deranged fuck that went around doxxing everyone and multiple people. Me and negrus had a big fight where we did stuff to one another out of spite.

"I did not doxx that man, Mr Lewinsky."

171120-tomasky-clinton-tease_vvzufl.jpeg

• Funny 2

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.