Anthony Rizano Appeal

Below is the format that you must followed when making a PK appeal, you must copy all sections and fill them out in detail.

Rules:
You may only make one appeal per PK, if you are denied you will be unable to appeal for that character again.

You must appeal within one week of your character being PK'd, appeals posted after this time will be automatically denied.

You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban.

You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial.

Name of Character:

Anthony Rizano

SteamID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367369589/
Your Discord ID#:
.rizo
Date of PK:
4/23/24
Reason for PK:
killed during raid
Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:
i did raid a place and called an admin multiple times and had plenty of time to raid my freind also called a admin and for about 20 mins we sat their waiting for them to show then some cop comes in and shoots me and then the admin takes my ticket and pks me
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

• Dumb 1

You were raiding with a group, and you all had made tickets. As I was the only staff taking tickets, I was tied up with a ticket. You had plenty of time to leave and according to the clip your entire group left but  you decided to remain behind, and since you were killed during a raid this validates a PK. I took your tickets in order, and followed someone from your group back to the motel and he had saw someone had pushed in and cleared the room out. 

There are always risks to raids, one of them is getting pked, I don't see any rule breaks so the pk will stand

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.