Ban Appeals

Your Character or Steam Name: Jesus

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:713470119

Your Discord ID#: kinglers_20777

Reason for ban: LTARP

Length of ban: For Ever Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I got banned for 1 day for LTARP then i login on another steam account to tell the admin who banned me that i crashed I didn't LTARP then i got perm banned for doing that which i truly understand why now i just wanted to get my point a crossed didn't know there was a ban thread.

Why should you be unbanned? Well I am sorry for the way it looked like but ill be honest I'm super new the mafia rp i joined literally yesterday and didn't realize i had to change my gmod to x86-64 bit so when I had a cop bring me into the station once they did that I crashed I didn't LTAP and I do apologize for coming back on the server on a alt but my reason for that was because I was trying to speak with an admin to tell them I crashed but before I could have done that I got banned again didn't realize there was a banned thread until my friends told me today but if I do have to stay banned I think getting permanently ban is unnecessary since this is literally my first offence if you can at least make the ban a week long ban or a month long ban I think that's more reasonable. and I am super new to the server and my computer has a problem where it keeps crashing I'm sorry for that.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

Edited by jesus
  • Like 2

i think i just got a stroke

38 minutes ago, jesus said:

didn't know there was a ban thread.

It's listed in the ban message.

+1 let my boy play man

I'm sorry i didn't see that

1 hour ago, jesus said:

Your Character or Steam Name: Jesus

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:713470119

Your Discord ID#: kinglers_20777

Reason for ban: LTARP

Length of ban: For Ever Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I got banned for 1 day for LTARP then i login on another steam account to tell the admin who banned me that i crashed I didn't LTARP then i got perm banned for doing that which i truly understand why now i just wanted to get my point a crossed didn't know there was a ban thread.

Why should you be unbanned? Well I am sorry for the way it looked like but ill be honest I'm super new the mafia rp i joined literally yesterday and didn't realize i had to change my gmod to x86-64 bit so when I had a cop bring me into the station once they did that I crashed I didn't LTAP and I do apologize for coming back on the server on a alt but my reason for that was because I was trying to speak with an admin to tell them I crashed but before I could have done that I got banned again didn't realize there was a banned thread until my friends told me today but if I do have to stay banned I think getting permanently ban is unnecessary since this is literally my first offence if you can at least make the ban a week long ban or a month long ban I think that's more reasonable. and I am super new to the server and my computer has a problem where it keeps crashing I'm sorry for that.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

Hello! i was the staff member involved in your punishment

I cant speak on the perma ban but during the police interaction you had vanished and in the logs it said you had user disconnected rather then disconnected by server (which would prove more so that you had crashed rather then left) but i believe your ban timer has already elapsed and you seem genuine when saying you had actually crashed although the logs said otherwise.

Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:813195776

Care to explain?

like i said before I'm very new to all of this i do apologize what happen was when i got banned for 1 day i went on my other steam to join mafia rp to tell the admin that i didnt LTAP that is why i joined on another steam again i do apologize didn't know you guys had a ban thread next time i will keep my eyes open and not rush things again if i have to be banned that's fine but perm banned is crazy especially since I'm super new played for only 2 days.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

Remember please to read the rules. Also do not alt, its an auto perma ban. And I can see you did in face lose connection.

Edited by Youbear