ThatBananaGuy23's Staff Application

In-Game Name(s):
SGT Christian Johnson, 
Derek Denzel, Jack Rizano, and Jonny Gary.

Steam Name: ThatBananaGuy23
Steam Profile Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199159116434/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:599425353
Discord Username: BananaMan
When did you first join the server: About 7 months ago
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 4d 9h 30m
Time Zone: EST 
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can do about a few hours a day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes, just need a quick Refresher.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes 

---------------------------------------------------

Long Answer

Questions proceeded with an asterisk required a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:

My reason for applying to the staff team is that I want the community to have someone to look to when there's a problem and know that it will be solved. I want people to not have to worry about waiting 40 mins just to get compensated for something stupid. I look up to a lot of staff members on this server for doing what they do and I honestly just enjoy playing. I believe that I could make others have a great experience just like I have. And I just want to help the community out in any way that I can, I have been playing on the server for months now and I think it's time to help out.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:

My previous experience with staffing on servers before and the knowledge I got with it on how to staff. My cognitive abilities and social skills will make me a very good candidate for this staff team. I love working with people and helping them with problems. One day I hope to be a social worker and this could be great practice. I also love where the server has gone and I'd love to see where it will go.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position, and how long): 

1. Riz DarkRp Super Admin, 7 Months  (Had the same logs) 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:

I was only banned One time for RDM with props (1-day ban) 

What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?:

I was walking down the street and saw the crips and bloods fighting it was near the townhouses and it was just hilarious to watch.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:

I am very well known in the police department I am a sergeant of the Bureau of Patrol and on other character, I've worked at Kwik Kash, Kosher Nostra Family, 14k Triad, Prusinskas, and also the city government as a public defender, and the district attorney's office. I've been playing this server for almost 8 months I'm an active member of the server.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

Frosty

-------------------------------------------------

Problem-Solving

Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:

Contact a higher-up via the ticket system. If no eligible staff members are online at the time I would make a player report on the forums.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 

Get as much evidence as possible clips, screenshots of the logs, and vouchers then make a staff report and put all of it in there. 

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDMing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?:

I will do what I have to do if he has broken server rules then I will give out punishments if needed. I don't care if you are my friend or not if you break the rules punishments will be handed out. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

YES!

+1

good player nothing but great experiences also cmon He color coded the damn questions

+1

+1 

W guy 

+1

I know him on his sergeant character, and gotta say, he’s a good guy, would be a good staff member in my opinion

-1 freak of nature 

+1 (He does a little bit of trolling)

Going to be posting something that was brought up previously on your other applications. @JJ_ posted this on your last application - 

Another thing Id like to add. While im not directly accusing you of this because these sites can be faulty at times, I believe your answer to the "A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?:" question was written with AI. I checked it against MULTIPLE different AI detectors and they had determined it was AI written. I will be posting screen shots in the form of imgur links below.

also you were previously caught using AI for the bar exam, again not directly accusing you, it is something to note. I will also be supplying a screen shot of this.

https://imgur.com/3w12FAM
https://imgur.com/UpYKQVx
https://imgur.com/S7pli3L
https://imgur.com/GDJ9mUF

Additionally, while this is not a big deal it just raises some eyebrows. On your first staff application which was made 09/13/2023 you had said you were 17 years old, on your next one 11/8/2023 2 months later you say you are 19, on this application you say you are 19 as well. Again, not that big of an issue just questionable

"Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?"

1st application - https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?tid=6551
2nd application - https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?tid=6822

• Helpful & Informative 1

Not very much effort put into this application....

The discrepancies are a bit alarming, even though you haven’t done anything bad the lying and cheating already raises concerns for you being staff

• Like 1

+1 yes!!!!

+1 Knows when to be serious, and knows when to ease off people, overall a level headed guy with a good attitude to others.

-1  not a good match imo

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

image.png.991f56ec32a19c46f120689f274603f0.png

nice 

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1
1 minute ago, adam said:

What does that have to do with anything?

• Disagree 2

are you serious? you as an aspiring staff member is being exposed for having a SERVER RAPE LIST, and ur response to that is "what does that have to do with anything"?? nigga r u ok

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

I did not post that and I never asked for that.

Edited by Rizano
33 minutes ago, adam said:

nice 

Dearest Adam

I am the owner of the Discord server in which the message was sent. I will not apologize for what I said but expect an apology in return for your unprofessionalism in infiltrating a discord server to find evidence against the banana guy you are meant to go based on bias not to investigate him for anything he's a part of. under section 18 U.S.C. § 2261A This law prohibits using the internet to severely harass or stalk someone. The law penalizes anyone who uses a channel of interstate commerce to engage in a course of conduct that causes substantial emotional distress to a person.

Please never interact with my associate or I will be forced to take legal action into hand.

Love Rizo < 3

• Dumb 7

+1 this guy fucking rocks, can be serious when its needed.

+1 he would make a very good staff member, he is hard-working, and always ensures he does the right thing.

+1 good rper  i think this man would be a good fit for staff hes very helpful and friendly.

+1 This guy is an absolute unit. Know how to flip the switch between serious and having fun. Would be an excellent addition to the staff team!

If you get the chance to become a member of staff, you will need to mature up quickly. You can have a laugh and a joke like everyone does, but cheating on the bar exam and having an alleged "server rape list" is mega cringe. I've had good experiences with you when I've played on my PD character and you've shown to be competent, so just don't fuck it up and don't make me regret giving you my support. +1

+1 you know these allegations are without proof so until proof is given 🤓 this guy seems like a top tier staff member since he clearly understands rules, and is very active. but it's  kinda cringe to cheat on bar exam tho

Edited by Gent