Reece Ban Appeal

Reece

Your Character or Steam Name: Reece

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:173324654

Your Discord ID#: r.islip

Reason for ban: Staff Abuse

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned? Over the course of almost a full yeah I've had much time to reflect on my action. I realise what I did was wrong, as I foolishly acted for personal gain. I'd also like to formally apologize to the parties of which I targeted while staff and ask for their forgiveness. I write this appeal in good faith so I may rebuild the trust the community once had with me. I loved my time playing diverge with my friends, and wish to experience it again. I've taken my time away to gain insight into both my actions, but also my time with the community, of which I wish to enjoy once more. Finally, I want to display my reform and make amends to those whose experience I negatively impacted, and would like to express my remorse I feel towards what I did to them. I do not expect for this appeal to be accepted, but I wish to continue to take steps forward towards re-joining the community. All I ask is that this be considered as I genuinely feel I'm ready to play again* as a better person than that I was before.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

Edited by Reece
spelling correction
  • Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Funny 1

errrrrrrrrm..... No.

+1 seems like a good guy nice change of heart