Ban Appeal

bruh3

Your Character or Steam Name: Tony Rigatoni II 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199182967436

Your Discord ID#: whippedcreamcons.umer

Reason for ban: LTAP

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I did not know why I was banned because I had to go afk because something was going on inside my house and I had to check what was going on and when I came back I came to the ban message of LTAP, I did not know why I was bannefd

Why should you be unbanned?: I should unbanned because its honestly a mistake and I was afk and couldnt rp since I was afk because again, something was going on inside my house please unban me this is unjust and completely isnt my fault

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Dumb 1

Banning admin here,

You were banned for LTAP because the cop arresting you had said that you were doing a spinning tactic to stop the officers from dragging you. Which is why I added NITRP. You have a boat load of PO's and seem to not learn your lesson from the ban times. You were intentionally stopping the officers from doing their job due to a game mechanic. After you had finished doing your little spin technique, you go to the jail cells, and instantly went afk. You did not give the officers any warning that you had to leave, so this whole "Something was going on in my house", I'm calling bullshit. You intentionally went AFK the second you realized you couldn't get out of jail. 

You have 10 notes, and 5 bans (prior to this one), every one is related to LTAP, RDM, or NITRP. The three things that you continue to break.

While yes, you did never disconnect from the server, you intentionally went afk, after trying to use a game bug to get out of the arrest.

I felt 3 days was juste as you have many of those notes accumulated very recently.

Anzati explained just about everything in his reply, so I'll keep mine short and simple.

Given your POs, and the short amount of time you've accumulated them in, I highly doubt something was going on in your house. Abusing game mechanics in an attempt to get out of the arrest also makes me inclined to believe you knew what you were doing, and ran out of ways to attempt to get out of jail, so you intentionally went afk, not because "something was going on in your house".

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.