Please check demo

They told me that I’m not lying. please check demo. If someone killed me after I said I will kill you . And I cut out the part what about I said. I will the person that killed me that situation be banned?

• Dumb 4

IMG_4326.gif

• Funny 2

At least he’s persistent 💀

• Funny 1

Pro tip: Check demo

• Dumb 1
27 minutes ago, Svennebanan said:

Bro it’s 2 days, go enjoy life man.

1 hour ago, Svennebanan said:

Pro tip: Denied

• Dumb 1

your so fucking lazy. Instead of resoliving a false case, your just saying i dont give a fuck. Worst admins

• Dumb 4
  • Funny 1
8 hours ago, Svennebanan said:

They told me that I’m not lying. please check demo. If someone killed me after I said I will kill you . And I cut out the part what about I said. I will the person that killed me that situation be banned?

Like canadian said before it has been checked by multiple admins and they all came with a non bias outcome.
So stop making ban appeals that'll get your ban extended or you eventually forum banned if you're trying to argue about this. 
You clearly broke the server rules and are unaware of certain scenarios but you're blaming something which is not their ( the involved staff's) fault.

On this clip you point blank shot this guy without escalation or interaction https://medal.tv/nl/games/garrys-mod/clips/iSyciJVxsUWTSEATN?invite=cr-MSxVczMsLEZPUl9ZT1U

If you scroll down to the killing rules you see this:

"In regards to how a user is allowed to react to verbal threats.

There are two types of threats, an 'Active Threat' and a 'Idle threat'. Users may kill for an active threat but they may not kill for an idle a threat.
The difference between the two is situational but will always pertain to if the person making the threats has a weapon in their hand.
For example, someone pointing a gun at you and threatening to kill you. This is an Active threat.
Someone saying they will kill/beat you in an argument or conversation. (Unarmed, weapon on safety etc) that is an idle threat.
You are allowed to react to an Active threat in that moment (Not later when the situation is over).For a more clear example of Idle threats, active threats, insults and fights. See the following video"

So take this advice and go outside for a day it's a 2 day ban. Don't make it worse on yourself

Edited by xDutchCat
added smth