Note Appeal

Bunni

Your Character or Steam Name: Sahar Avicenna / Peacheese

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  76561198061535913

Your Discord ID#: Bunnibuni

Reason for note: Pet flags abuse - Spawned Dog-shaped balloon animals all over the interior of 7/11 (De Leon's Bodega)

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

The reason those props got spawned there was first 10 hours'ish before the note. Me and a friend spawned some dog shaped balloons over there. we went and told the owner (that I'm friends with) that their places is haunted as a lil prank. They probably didn't get it and later I got told they didn't know I spawned it.

Decided to come back in a bit to remove it or just remove it either way cause they may not notice it. I forgot about it and went to build on a dupe and accidentally saved it with my dupe. Later I spawn all of that in and I get a message from a staff in the chat. I was not sure what that was about. When I realize, I go over there and explain the situation and it seems fine, I get they got annoyed that someone kept spawning it in. I apologize for that.

If it was taken to a sit I could've easily explained as it was an accident. Those props were suppose to have been removes shortly after. I apologizes for the issue it has caused. I wont be making pranks like that again as it would be a shame to lose my pet flags over it.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): none.

• Like 3
  • Bad Spelling 1

Hello,

I gave you the note, and to be honest, it really wasn't HORRIBLE pet flag abuse; I've seen much worse. But black & white rule-wise, you were building on another person's property (before I knew it was a simple mistake). The only reason I gave you the warning was because the owner of the gas station definitely was nowhere near happy about it, and based on your history of warns and how far back they go, I figured you knew better. 

However, I also remember you saying in voice that it was apart of another dupe, and it was a mistake etc, etc, I heard ya on that, was kind of too late because I already gave you the note, so I was definitely expecting an appeal.

I would not be against removing this note off her record.

Edited by Falcon
  • Agree 1