Alex Mason PK Appeal

N. Garrity

Date of PK: 10/12/2024
Character Name: Alex Mason
Player Name: Nathaniel Garrity
SteamID: 76561199009533563
Appeal Submission Date: 10/13/2024

Reason for PK: I was PK'd during an encounter at the police station while waiting to be reinstated into the police department.

Explanation of Events:

I have been a member of this community for several years, and my character has a significant history. Recently, I returned to GMod and attempted to meet with a police officer at the police station regarding my reinstatement.

Upon arrival, I was stopped by an officer who informed me that I was not allowed to carry a weapon inside the police station. I had forgotten I was armed while waiting to check my character’s firearms license, mistakenly believing that the license was a physical item. I pressed F1 to review my items and saw that nothing was listed, then checked my hotbar. During this process, I accidentally equipped my AK-47.

As I was attempting to change back to my keys, the officer opened fire on me. In fear of losing my character, I reacted and fired back, stating that I didn’t mean to equip my weapon. Despite my attempt to communicate, the officer continued to shoot, leading to my PK.

Conclusion:

Given the circumstances of my PK, I respectfully request that you reconsider the situation. I believe that my character's actions were not malicious but rather a misunderstanding during a high-stress moment. I would appreciate the opportunity to bring my character back into the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

• Dumb 4
  • Disagree 1

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iRQHRm6lpNpMS5mIY?invite=cr-MSxIdHcsMjcwNDU4ODgs

Heres the clip provided, you lied multiple times in the appeal. You shot the officer first. If you mistakenly took out the AK (from your scroll wheel), the officers would've given you a chance at not getting pked. But you decided

1. Walk into PD with an AK

2. Leave the scene instead of simply giving ID

3. Pull out the AK (accident or not)

4. Shoot the officer first

5. Die in confrontation.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

Edited by anzati1