Car Mod Station

Degenerate

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iS0YeC4xEWeDsG1bu?invite=cr-MSxqaG0sMjQxNjEzODQ0LA

200,000 Dollars down the drain because I wanted to compare the turbo with and without. ABSOLUTELY CRAZY THERE'S NO WARNING THAT ITS NOT REFUNDED OR YOU DONT OWN IT IF YOU TAKE IT OFF. The Are you sure msg doesn't mention that it cost another 200k to put back on. Please refund me :'((

idk if its a bug i think just lame

10 minutes ago, handsome said:

idk if its a bug i think just lame

Maybe so, But I shouldn't be out 200K over this. that amount of money means a LOT, for me hours of work. and that what it buys can be undone with no reparation is wild 

You're dumb. I dont think there should be a warning saying "you wont be refunded" Its kind of expected right? Thats how it works in literally every other game

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Jmoorsey said:

You're dumb. I dont think there should be a warning saying "you wont be refunded" Its kind of expected right? Thats how it works in literally every other game

I buy something in any other game I own it and can choose whether to use it or not. I paid the most amount of money then I have for anything else in the game and its gone without a notice that it will cost another 200k to get it back. Please don't call me dumb..

38 minutes ago, Degenerate said:

I buy something in any other game I own it and can choose whether to use it or not. I paid the most amount of money then I have for anything else in the game and its gone without a notice that it will cost another 200k to get it back. Please don't call me dumb..

this guy has never played GTAV

3 hours ago, Jmoorsey said:

only is like that in gta makes sennse to get your shit back u are a hater