Snorky Flag appeal

Snorky

Your Name: Snorky Porky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634759308

Staff Member involved: Jmoorsey 

What flags were blacklisted from you?: PET

Reason for blacklist (if given): Reason unspecified. 

Why should they be returned?: I was just trying to do a RP where I was setting up a "Change my mind table" on the end of the street of the motel on public property  near the car dealership. The sign did have a few letters on it that made it seemed rude to a group of the following, "Altoviti are niggers changed my mind"  A few seconds later I changed my mind and decided to change the name to "Motel Faggots" If this was against the rules I was unaware of it.  A few seconds later I was pulled into a sit and he took my PET flags away without giving me a explanation before taking them away. I would also like to ask a clip of this and what not

• Funny 2

I told you that you have to wait a week before you may appeal. Please do not make any more forum threads.

As i told you in the sit i brought you to, i see no reason for you to have your PET flags, as you have PO's of you abusing them. Ive seen nothing but minging from you regarding your PET flags. 

You also literally JUST got noted for prop killing.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iLAXUQw7zyTIBR3dB/d1337yvbasWH?invite=cr-MSxhNk0sMjA1NDM2MTcwLA

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 1

This should have been handled ICly, however I'm a little concerned this could have been targeting, given you had another character with the nickname "#1 Altoviti Hater".  

There's a pattern developing here, however I'm going to accept your appeal because I expect you to do everything to prevent this pattern from further developing. 

You're on extremely thin ice, and your PET flags will be removed from you again if you're seen abusing them in the slightest.

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.