Unban appeal

Drunken

Your Character or Steam Name: Giovanni Deluca

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):

Your Discord ID#: Drunken2484

Reason for ban: RDM ,PO

Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? During this sit, the handling admin was contradicting himself, stating that the reason that he was going to ban me was beacuse of a previous OBVISOUS accidently RDM on the 22nd (wasn't punished for it.) He then stated that i was being banned for 1 day to read over the rules and that it wasnt meant as a punishment, i replied saying that I could stay up here (the roof) and read over the rules in question. He then stated that i wouldnt read over them which i said i could screenshare me reading them. He then laughed, said no and said all the points i made was invalid. During the situation in question, someone was trying to enter my car, i gave them a clear order not to enter my car but they decided to try again anyway, this then lead to me shooting the person in question. The video dosent have the player's voice in it despite him talking and Jmoorsey was stating that he wasnt talking during the situation.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/?contentId=iLD484cefUDrv2RQ4&invite=cr-MSx0UlEsMjU0Mjk4OTY5LA&spok=d1337cWlqiFS

Accidental RDM situation: 

The man i accidently shot was in the Blue lambo

• Funny 1

Hello. Banning Mod here. The reason i banned you was not because of your "Accidental RDM" The reason i banned you was because of your NUMEROUS Past Offenses for RDM. Only reason i mentioned the accidental rdm note was because i was bringing up the fact your last note was regarding RDM.

As for the main reason i banned you, you shot a guy without giving him proper warning. Here is the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iLD484cefUDrv2RQ4/d1337cWlqiFS?invite=cr-MSx0UlEsMjU0Mjk4OTY5LA

PS: Its a one day ban bro. Seriously?

My past notes were months ago, banning me dosent solve any issue. Having me read over the issues in game would of been a better solution but no.

• Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Drunken said:

My past notes were months ago, banning me dosent solve any issue. Having me read over the issues in game would of been a better solution but no.

the fact that you are still getting in trouble for RDM shows you dont know how the "escalation" and "violence" rules work, right? There has to be some consequence to your actions.

Edit: Like i said in the sit, I did not ban you to punish you. I banned you to give you some time to read over how the rules work

Edited by Jmoorsey

Me reading the rules couldnt of been done in game with me on a roof?

Just now, Drunken said:

Me reading the rules couldnt of been done in game with me on a roof?

I have no doubt you wouldve forgotten what you had said if you had read the rules in front of me.

man its only a 1 day ban 

Just now, Dutchman said:

man its only a 1 day ban 

plz dont reply on bans u arent involved in.

However, i agree.

You have been around this server for a while, you have been in trouble for RDM many times. The ban time for this is extremely generous giving your history. You should also actually take this time to learn about active and idle threats and what escalation is. Neither were followed in this situation and it would appear you have never learned them based on your POs.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Byte