Char appeal

Mchavic

Name of Character: Bryn Mchavic Deocatta

SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Spoonerneverdies/ 

Your Discord ID#:  jusapersonyk

Date of PK: 24/09/24

Reason for PK:

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: same day I asked ooc if I could transfer to banonos from Columbos I get pked, no other reason I could see 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: discord chats 🤷‍♂️

• Dumb 1

Note all convos had on discord nothing IC at all 

• Dumb 1

Hello! I was the person who issued orders the orders on the character and the Don of the faction you were just PKed out of. PKing you was something I had been discussing with members of my high command for the past few days and after noticing you in the city attempting to sell your custom suit, I had sent one of my enforcers to take you out. Despite your recent conversation regarding you wanting to transfer as you said, this was not the reason you were killed. The orders that were issued on your character reflect this. Might I remind you that upon joining a faction you accept the prompt that states you understand the risks of being in a criminal organization, which you accepted upon joining my faction.image.png.49aa8548e768da3f9c941564a4526b37.png

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this wasn't the reason we decided on killing you. It just happened to be the conversation you decided to message me about on the say day you hopped on and were noticed putting up advertisements. No hard feelings man!

PKing admin here,

The message above mine basically sums it up, when joining a faction you get a prompt saying that you understand all of the risks of joining a faction. You were pked for "breaking family rules, ghosting the family, and failure to pay fees".

You accepted the prompt by joining the family, and took the risk then ended up breaking the family rules etc.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.