Hans Hunnebun Ban Appeal for "Muggingchar/pdraid"

Hans Hunnebun

Your Character or Steam Name: Hans Hunnebun | Hans "Big Steppa" Martinez | Shalisa Spintavion | can't remember the rest if any 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:628592126

Your Discord ID#: Crispytacos#0439

Reason for ban: Mugging char: Unauthorized pd raid | Mugging Char | Extensive POs

Length of ban: Forever

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): A little bit of both

Why should you be unbanned? First of all, I would like to say I had no idea that shooting someone inside of the PD before they were put in cells was "raiding the pd". To my knowledge, only lockpicking or trying to break someone out of a cell would be considered that. After I have been banned many times and knew I was on the verge of a permanent ban, I was trying to keep myself out of trouble. Not thinking I was breaking the rules, I tried to help the guy that was cuffed in the lobby, when you first get into PD. At no point was I trying to cause any trouble other than just simply trying to rp and not break any more rules.  I would also like to say that I never mugged anyone on that character I was on at the time and have no idea why Monaclu just added that on to be extra. The only person I had even been apart of tying up was "TANNER" with his consent. I would also like to point out I took nothing from him and if you check my logs it's pretty obvious that I didn't mug anybody. Im not stupid enough to keep mugging on alt chars after coming right off of a ban for it. As for the pd raid part, I had never done it before and had absolutely no idea that I was breaking the rules. I would just like to say if I do get a chance back on this server I will never get banned again and will do a thorough look at all of the rules again and will only strictly rp with my peers. I will also never mug on alt chars again and will be a good diverge player and only RP. I have played this server for so long that I have realized I dont know what I will do without it. I also have never heard of that being a pd raid and a lot of people were just as suprised as I was.  . #didnt mug on an alt 

PLEASE PENDRED/CANADIAN 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Additional Information (images, videos, etc) I cannot afford an unban man please, I beg

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iGfAaSPIPZ-nrZwtw/d1337fVt0Sue?invite=cr-MSxtOEIsMTk3ODk5MjU1LA

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1

Edited by GlamourPunk
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1

I'm tanner him tying me up was consensual and all fun he didn't take anything

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Mugging char is because you started *raiding* on an alt char, which I imagine you thought was really smart because it "wasn't mugging", but mugging or raiding using alt chars is just still referred to as a mugging char.

And yeah for the PD raid you walked into the lobby and opened fire on like 4 or 5 cops, if the cops get inside the PD it's a no no.

Like I said, I do admit what I did was wrong and I had no idea that I was breaking the rules. Just was confused on why you said mugging char. As I have done the same exact thing in the past without punishment , I fr had no idea what I was doing was breaking the rules.

• Disagree 1

god and i thought i was a gooner. look at this man’s pfp

• Funny 4

this guy AGAIN?!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

you aint beatin this one man 

perhaps not 😥

Excerpt from the rules

Defending your group members does not apply to Officers inside PD or if your group member is detained inside PD cells as that constitutes a PD raid which are not permitted. (Prison breaks are unrealistic and are not allowed)

Like I mean it's word for word right there, at least try man. You got a lot of chances, gotta sit in timeout some more now i guess.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Like 1