Flag Appeal

Your Name: Ronaldo Giallanzo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:710270797

Staff Member involved: No Clue

What flags were blacklisted from you?: Pet Flags

Reason for blacklist (if given): No sure may be a mistake.

Why should they be returned?: I believe they should be returned becuase I need them to spawn stuff in and to enhance the roleplay. Id like it if a staff can go over this and see why I got blacklisted.

Admin who took your flags here - 

I removed your flags on the 29th at the same time as your ban, after you went across multiple characters and started minging, metagaming and powergaming at the meat shop. You then went back on another character, and proceeded to continue your spree of rule breaking, this time with your PET flags.  

Have a great rest of your day/night.

Edited by adam

and How is that rule breaking by spawning it and singing?

I don't know if it matters but I was one of the original people to report it, I never actually wanted his PET Flags removed I just wanted the props gone & ontop of that he is in our faction.

• Like 1

I was just meaning to sing for a fun rp no intent on "minging"

On 9/20/2024 at 11:03 PM, Anthony said:

I was just meaning to sing for a fun rp no intent on "minging"

You were on someone's property, who doesn't have the proper paperwork for your little stage. The clip prior is to show context that you were seen harassing the members of the establishment. PET flags are meant to expand on your properties, not to minge by placing it on others properties, and etc...

If you get your flags back, what will you do differently if provided the same situation?

If I get my flags back I will get permission to put stuff down on peoples properties and also not minge and use for role play enhancement only.