Ban Appeal

Shock

Your Character or Steam Name: Vincenzo Castellino

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:70969506

Your Discord ID#: shock6225

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 24 HRs

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): The guy returned before it would be considered a new situation and baited me into RDMing. The first time that I had warned him to leave, which he did with by being hit, not shot. He was a low level user that was baiting me into killing him. And he would then make a ticket to get me banned. Even in the ticket, he was giddy to get me banned as quick as he could. It was clear bait, especially after his friend tried to kill me, which I defended myself from.

If anything, had I tried without a gun to tell him to leave again, which I myself and others already had multiple times, his friend would have pulled a gun and killed me regardless.

Why should you be unbanned?

I was defending my property from a guy who was vandalizing and baiting me into trying to kill. It was not a new scenario; he came back sooner than the time needed. In the sit, the staff member tried to say that my faction had been warned multiple times already. And:
A) I tried to confirm this with other people in the faction, and not a single one of them had been warned that killing people for breaking windows was RDM.
B) I myself hadn't been informed of that information, yet was punished with a 24 HR ban regardless. 

I am attempting to roleplay, yet the restaurant is constantly being harassed by minges and people with no intent to roleplay. And it's really annoying.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I have a clip of what occurred, I'll post it here in the form.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iIJbRTTFbial3-orB/d1337GKceNxY?invite=cr-MSx2N0MsMTY3ODA0NTI1LA

most retarded way to get banned nigga was defending the property. FYI we have been told by multiple admins and other staff that if people break the windows we could kill them. And that retard didn't have to break the window to prove a point. Stubborn British buck tooth fucks. 

• Like 3

+1 free diddy

maybe place the dupe???? Just a thought.

• Dumb 1

Hello!! Banning Moderator here, part of the reason you were banned was being while talking with Byte about the situation, and the clip being reviewed it showed him talking to you, him punching the window, then you gunning him down, while like I said in the sit the second guy was technically not rdm because he retaliated against you, also as I said in the sit I have warned, and banned some people for doing this already, no questions asked gunning people down for shooting/supposedly shooting windows out at Trattoria. As well even if this guy did return your clip does not show this, nor did you try to show me anything longer than what was originally sent by the reporter. He also was not an Active Threat as he did not punch you or anyone that you had the name of. As well as if in the clip you had told him to leave while having your gun out, and he returned would've given you more than enough reason to kill him, but instead no questions asked you gunned him down.

Clip Provided: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iIIuT8SerZZFMIbOg/d1337a09EYek?invite=cr-MSw1REosMTk3MTkzNTEwLA

Edited by ItsNebs
  • Disagree 1
18 minutes ago, HookGD said:

most retarded way to get banned nigga was defending the property. FYI we have been told by multiple admins and other staff that if people break the windows we could kill them. And that retard didn't have to break the window to prove a point. Stubborn British buck tooth fucks. 

please don't get involved into conversations that you're not involved in! Thank you!

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
1 hour ago, ItsNebs said:

Hello!! Banning Moderator here, part of the reason you were banned was being while talking with Byte about the situation, and the clip being reviewed it showed him talking to you, him punching the window, then you gunning him down, while like I said in the sit the second guy was technically not rdm because he retaliated against you, also as I said in the sit I have warned, and banned some people for doing this already, no questions asked gunning people down for shooting/supposedly shooting windows out at Trattoria. As well even if this guy did return your clip does not show this, nor did you try to show me anything longer than what was originally sent by the reporter. He also was not an Active Threat as he did not punch you or anyone that you had the name of. As well as if in the clip you had told him to leave while having your gun out, and he returned would've given you more than enough reason to kill him, but instead no questions asked you gunned him down.

Clip Provided: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iIIuT8SerZZFMIbOg/d1337a09EYek?invite=cr-MSw1REosMTk3MTkzNTEwLA

In rule 6 of the killing rules posted in the forum, it states, "You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property. When you've been attacked by an aggressor and survive (you did not aggravate or bait them to hit you) you may return with a weapon to kill them." I was killing in defense of my property, as it had been vandalized by him unnecessarily destroying Trattoria's windows. IE defending it from someone breaking in.

Edited by Shock

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

Looking into it, it would seem evident he baited you. In your clip you gave him quite a few warnings to which he did not obey.

Edited by Youbear
  • Like 1