Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Giacomo Macaluso 
Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:70301112

Your Discord ID#:1188196468616609856

Reason for ban: char abuse cause I was using my other char and giving my friends guns and then. I got banned and so I it was a 4-day ban but it was extended to 2 weeks, then I try to alt and that was the mistake I made at that point. And got perm banned

Length of ban: perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):apology

Why should you be unbanned? I apologize for trying to evade my ban. Me and my friends were rping and I transferred weapons to them, id know that there isn't a good reason to do this, but I was just trying to have fun with some friends. When I tried to alt I wasn't trying to minge, I just wanted to play a different char until my unban. Again, I know none of this is justifiable but, in my time, away from the server I'd like to think I've matured enough to be given a second chance. Please consider this appeal.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc.):

This has nothing to do with your ban from here but I want to know which game you got booted off that made you come back here since you got nothing else to play rn.

image.png.af7817bd217afd062216e367c8e9fdd6.png

does that matter about my ban? it not cause i got booted off it just cause i remeber i can make a ban appeal again?

Just curious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well i kill 2 kids in r6 and wallbang them without no comp no drones just but audio and then the recam thing or whatever it look sus to them i guess? and i got banned

1 hour ago, Lucas132xx said:

well i kill 2 kids in r6 and wallbang them without no comp no drones just but audio and then the recam thing or whatever it look sus to them i guess? and i got banned

my brother in christ - you don’t get banned off siege from 2 wallbangs. either get good or get a better gaming chair

no comment

• Funny 1

+1

Read these: https://divergenet.works/forum/8-rules/

Take this: https://forms.gle/8dc1MFo1nyNhYJGw7

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.