Jim 'Crowe' Joe

Name of Character: Jim 'Crowe' Joe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62249721

Your Discord ID#: 555430004742291457

Date of PK: 09/18/2024

Reason for PK: N/A

Why should you be un PK'd ? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:

Good Evening id like to try and appeal my PK. Earlier this afternoon my friend Ricci 'Old Man' Vincenzo had ended up and getting into a shoot out with an officer and I made the choice to attempt to help and kill the officer as well but I had no ammo so I was promptly exterminated. Due to not having any affiliation to any factions we have to defend each other all the time so I acted in the same way. At the time Ricci as well as myself were unaware of being PK'd or the rules of PK's. Due to this I've looked into it and see why we have been given a PK but id still like to at least use my once chance to get it revoked. I definitely now understand the rules leading to a PK. 

This is the PK rule that I violated. 

• If an Officer shoots your faction member/friend, while it may be within server rules for you to defend them if you choose to do so and are killed you are still PK'd. It's an in character choice and consequence you risk when deciding to engage police.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

• Dumb 5

PKing admin here,

As you stated, you yourself initiated a violent interaction with an NYPD officer. In this video, you are the second guy in the clip to die.

1st guy was not pked, 2nd guy was you, and 3rd guy was your friend as mentioned, Ricci.

You stated exactly what rule you broke to get pked, and ontop of that, I did a little digging. You don't seem apologetic considering you left exactly 44 seconds after dying.

2024-09-18 20:22:10 - You died to the cop
2024-09-18 20:22:53 - Ticket created
2024-09-18 20:22:54 - You disconnected
2024-09-18 20:23:10 - Ticket Claimed
2024-09-18 20:33:53 - Clip posted

• Funny 1

You got into a violent situation which is considered putting your own life at risk. Whilst I understand you are new to the server, it's still an expectation that the rules are read before playing. 

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

Edited by Fox