Kamryn appeal.

italianguy

Your Character or Steam Name: Christopher 'No-Nose' Dante

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:1:196993255

Your Discord ID#: f4irykamryn

Reason for ban: RDM POx2

Length of ban: 2 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Both.

Why should you be unbanned? I feel like I should be unbanned because many of my unbans, are from several years ago. The Recent ban I got was from a misunderstanding and the guy didn't even want me to get banned. I do admit I should read over the rules but when I used to play the server a couple years ago the rules were different for shooting people. The entire situation happened when we got into an argument and he ran away from a fight, he pulled a gun and threated to kill us, so I shot him in the face, and we ran off. I didn't know at the time that it was against the rules, A admin told me he wasn't a 'active' threat which I do not understand because in RP I was fearing for my life, I now know that having a MAC10 out and threatening to kill someone is not an 'active' threat. But I do apologize for not knowing the rules or taking time to read over them, I came back this week to start to RP again and it has been fun and nice and id like to play some more, I tried explaining my side and why I did it but it didn't matter, Im not here to minge or to break rules, I just want to RP and have a good time! I also do understand why I was banned; I have plenty of bans two years ago which I regret. I also feel like this was RDM baiting, pulling a gun out in a argument and fight.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I have none, But I was told the guys clip had no audio (IDK if that matters)

Edited by italianguy
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Hello!! Banning Moderator here, after the sit was made, and clip was sent to me I had brought you, and you openly admitted to killing the person reporting you for having his gun out on safety, after I looked at the Killing Rules I determined that you had blatantly RDM'd him, at which point you both were gagged for arguing with each other. I then proceeded to explain that what you did was RDM, and then when you were ungagged you then started fighting with me over the rules, and which point I had sent the rule in chat multiple times. And to add onto this situation, maybe next time if your going to be in Discord don't have the audio coming through you microphone while your in the staff sit, to then have your friend's make sits to try to argue with me that I am in the wrong, and that you supposedly get "3 notes, and po's" before you receive a ban(still don't know where he heard this). You have MULTIPLE warns for RDM, albeit they are from within the span of 4 years, you have an active RDM note, and RDM Ban from September 10th, 2024, which is where your PO's have come from, not from what your friends describe as "from 4 years ago", and talking shit about me calling me a retard, and a bad staff member. 

https://medal.tv/?contentId=iGDwoHGqDdAFIcJN6&invite=cr-MSxVbFAsMTk3NzIzNjkxLA&spok=d1337zPM5Cgt

This man did not have a gun pointed at you, it was on safety, and even beyond that saying "I'm going to kill you" under server rules makes it an Idle Threat, not an Active one.(Shown below)

image.thumb.png.0499a38d793843a1a58090a21e91e29c.png

• Dumb 1

Ban length is admins discretion, and I see no issue with the ban length, considering if you were as he stated being very confrontational in the sit room and constantly arguing with him. Sometimes being agreeable and recognizing ones choices works to ones benefit. While we take POs from prior years with a grain of salt, it definitely can be used against you in the sense that you have a pattern of repeated behavior, and it would appear from recent notes/bans that the pattern is reappearing. Either you cleaned up your act for a while, or you just quit playing the server for a while. Either way, you need to reel it back in.

Please review the rules during this 2 day span.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1