Unjustified PK Character was just about 3 days old

Name of Character: Don Steiner

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:230582236

Your Discord ID#:382303880672968705

Date of PK:9/15/24

Reason for PK:unknown

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Something was violated it looks like my character is fucking brand new

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:I have video just contact through discord

Edited by disco otsego
video

Hello PKing Administrator here,

You were PK'd for Dons Orders by your faction after you refused to follow orders from a mademan. You'll get a prompt before you join a criminal faction that your death could be ordered anytime whenever the Don feels like you're no longer a use

image.thumb.png.046ef1816231f1524637e2030d727577.png

1 minute ago, xDutchCat said:

Hello PKing Administrator here,

You were PK'd for Dons Orders by your faction after you refused to follow orders from a mademan. You'll get a prompt before you join a criminal faction that your death could be ordered anytime whenever the Don feels like you're no longer a use

image.thumb.png.046ef1816231f1524637e2030d727577.png

I never refused if you have proof of me refusing please show me if you don't then nothing was said

7 minutes ago, disco otsego said:

I never refused if you have proof of me refusing please show me if you don't then nothing was said

When there is a Dons order they don't need proof for inside their faction. Even if they assume you're the guy your death could be ordered anytime. 

4 minutes ago, xDutchCat said:

When there is a Dons order they don't need proof for inside their faction. Even if they assume you're the guy your death could be ordered anytime. 

How come i didn't get his order then because i never got told anything.

5 minutes ago, disco otsego said:

How come i didn't get his order then because i never got told anything.

Why would they announce they're going to kill you? You wouldn't tell the person you want dead you've sent a hitman after them

• Funny 1

Unfortunately, while your character was new, you did in fact partake in illegal activities within the criminal faction. With this in mind, the rules apply normally, to which the leader of the faction can kill you for borderline any reason. Your don decided that you were a problem, and decided to kill you for it. This is an inherent risk of joining a criminal organization, and is something you should keep in mind for your next character.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.