Bucket's Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Bucket Hat Barry 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:429847568

Your Discord ID#: Bucket Hat Barry

Reason for ban: Metagame (2 POS) 

Length of ban: 3 days 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute 

Why should you be unbanned? I didn't metagame, I came back from taking a shit (I was being driven about in the bus) to getting told to follow them, I proceeded to deafen along with the other guys and Caboose can back this up along with the other dude that was in the vc, Sixx I think. Upon completing the mug I followed the rest of them, while remaining deafened till we arrived at our destination, then I proceeded to undeafen as the two people we had attempted to mug had broken fear rp and we had killed them so we had to submit a ticket. I can get how it may seem like we meta gamed but I can genuinely say this time there was no meta game from our side.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I didn't take a clip. But I'm sure you can see the many other clips of this situation on other posts.

Edited by Bucket Hat Barry
  • Like 3
  • Agree 3

i was in the ooc vc with them and caboose the whole time, caboose and i can confirm there was 0 metagame going on

• Like 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted. No evidence to prove any metagaming intention, in future continue to deafen when you are using discord calls, or actually use IG chat like normal people.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

Edited by Boomroasted
  • Agree 1