it really was an accident...

birdeh

Your Character or Steam Name: Hard Rock

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:40311958

Your Discord ID#:

Reason for ban: Honestly dont know. Was playing on the server the night before, had cops chasing me for 10 minutes with NITRP chasing me. Trying to cuff me for no reason. Power had went out in the middle of this, now im banned.

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): My csgo account is separate from my main steam account for money reasons. Didn't realize I was logged into it and accidently joined the server while I was banned...

Why should you be unbanned? My friend and I just started playing on this server and we would like to be able to keep playing. We are a great group that love to roleplay but this makes it a little difficult to enjoy the afternoon...

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:140510001 2024-09-12 03:10:22  
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:1:81443040 2024-09-12 03:19:49

You tried logging in on two other accounts brother.

• Funny 1
10 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:140510001 2024-09-12 03:10:22  
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:1:81443040 2024-09-12 03:19:49

bro wasnt trying to be smart either 

36 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

tbh with you guys. I played on this server like 4 years ago and im pretty sure those are very old bans...

9 minutes ago, birdeh said:

tbh with you guys. I played on this server like 4 years ago and im pretty sure those are very old bans...

it says this months date and this months year bro

My ban was for only 1 day. please just give me a break. I'm not here to troll. 

Don't lie then lol

17 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Don't lie then lol

what did i lie about?

56 minutes ago, birdeh said:

what did i lie about?

just say you tried to ban evade and it was dumb and then we might be nice

Look I work 60+ hours a week. Right before I got banned. I was being chased by cops that wanted to arrest me for no reason. I tried to tell them that I really needed to get off the game and they wouldn't listen to me. When they put me in cuffs, they just sat there afk for another 5 minutes. I turned my pc off to go shower and go to bed. next day get on. says I'm banned. I don't have time to sit here and wait for that timer. So yes I did log into another account that night. I really did play on this server 4 years ago for a hot minute. I'm really not here to troll. I enjoy playing gmod and this is one of the last real RP servers that reminds me of playing the game back in 2014. Right before I was banned, all i was doing was taking very cool pictures of the people playing and the atmosphere thats created around these people. I just enjoy gmod a little to much if I'm being honest

2 hours ago, birdeh said:

what did i lie about?

On 9/11/2024 at 10:43 PM, birdeh said:

Didn't realize I was logged into it and accidently joined the server while I was banned...

The bit about accidental log in, it was obviously intentional attempts at evasion, I'd just prefer if you appealed in an hones manner.

Is there a chance we can talk in discord where we can have a more detailed conversation. I only have a couple hours on the server and would really like to actually play on it. @Canadian-bacon

On 9/13/2024 at 9:36 PM, birdeh said:

Is there a chance we can talk in discord where we can have a more detailed conversation. I only have a couple hours on the server and would really like to actually play on it. @Canadian-bacon

No, re-appeal when you want to be honest about the alt'ing attempts.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.