Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: IX-Crazy-XI 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:747322032

Your Discord ID#: ix_crazy_xi

Reason for ban: Metagame (no POS) 

Length of ban: 1 day 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute 

Why should you be unbanned? so in the sit i was with another person that was banned truthfully but i got banned for metagame for a day after anzati said it will be a note so im not going to ban you. then straight after i get a metagame ban and also there is no proof of us metagaming for being in a vc we had a staff member in the vc at the time while all of us being deafend. so therefore i dont believe this ban is legit.  

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iETY2aWvsKxk7epCq/d13373wjMBMC?invite=cr-MSx0Qm8sMjI0MDA3MTk0LA

image.png?ex=66e311f8&is=66e1c078&hm=d8b
Edited by ix_crazy_xi
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

I was in the sit with you and I wasn't so sure about the metagaming ngl. Anzati has taken over since you asked for a higherup because to me this was a difficult situation. He'll probably explain why he saw it as metagame.

2 minutes ago, xDutchCat said:

I was in the sit with you and I wasn't so sure about the metagaming ngl. Anzati has taken over since you asked for a higherup because to me this was a difficult situation. He'll probably explain why he saw it as metagame.

i can confirm there was no metagame and they were deafened during the whole thing

Banning admin here,

As stated in the sit, not only was it fail corruption breaking rule 6 & 11. But you all were conveniently in the VC at the time.

You claim to be deafened the entire time, but in the clips, why does the cop know to turn the corner with a gun up and instantly start shooting into the enemy party?

Why did you wait around the corner, without saying a single word, pull your gun out, and instantly start shooting, the only ingame queue was Darkfire whispering "ready", when you already were fail mugging with an NYPD officer. You claimed in the sit that Caboose told you that it wasnt fail corruption, but then Caboose tells me they never said that?

Babytron was Takashi, I agree with that, sure if you're mugging. 

But in this clip here, by Babytron, you all seem to follow in a couple seconds after, and you were already waiting there in the stairwell. Ontop of that, how would you know what room you were going to if there wasn't a single word uttered from the people going to the room if you were already waiting there?

image.thumb.png.52043adab0d39f92df4d8ca7e98d2614.png

More info, not super relevant but still enforces the ban a little bit.

image.thumb.png.944454603be79fd6cc803c362cb3be21.png

XX:15 was the screenshot, you made the ticket at XX:07, and tped at XX:13. Yes theres 2 minutes where you might be undeafining, but you were already in the VC ready to talk to everyone thats involved in the mug except for Caboose & "Ghost"

ix_crazy - banned

buckets - banned

Susan - spectating and literally not at PC

Bay B. Tron - banned

ghost - (i think its darkfire?, was mostly banned for other reasons), banned

Edit:

Forgot to mention, you never linked your POV of the situation.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iETJKcFRgTjzI8neh/tQmfkwhh5sN9?invite=cr-MSx5Z2ssMjY4NTYzODg4LA

Edited by anzati1
  • Helpful & Informative 1

We scoped out the place prior to entering from the roof where the door was open and FYI logs will show I had my gun out prior to Bay B. tron passing the walk way as seen in my clip that you never got to see since you just banned off assumptions. Also in that screenshot was while you all was in the sit room speaking the whole time we was in the police department where you can also see me use my keys in pd from logs. Also it kind of contradicts itself when rule 11 says no corruption at all but the rules also say you can be corrupt so that needs to be either further explained or reworded to show exactly you can and cant do as corruption is grey area.

also what other reasons??? 

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

Edited by Darkfire
spelling
22 minutes ago, Darkfire said:

We scoped out the place prior to entering from the roof where the door was open and FYI logs will show I had my gun out prior to Bay B. tron passing the walk way as seen in my clip that you never got to see since you just banned off assumptions. Also in that screenshot was while you all was in the sit room speaking the whole time we was in the police department where you can also see me use my keys in pd from logs. Also it kind of contradicts itself when rule 11 says no corruption at all but the rules also say you can be corrupt so that needs to be either further explained or reworded to show exactly you can and cant do as corruption is grey area.

also what other reasons??? 

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

weren't you just explained what is allowed corruption wise and what isnt..?

• Disagree 1
19 minutes ago, Tsum_Mini1 said:

weren't you just explained what is allowed corruption wise and what isnt..?

no 

• Dumb 2

I can confirm there wasnt any metagaming.. I was in the De Leon VC this morning they were all deafened during this issue..

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Darkfire said:

no 

This is in response to your ban appeal, Canadian bacon specifies what is and isnt allowed in terms of corruption. 

image.thumb.png.290497d3b924c7b3172934ee530a46ca.png

• Dumb 1
10 hours ago, Tsum_Mini1 said:

This is in response to your ban appeal, Canadian bacon specifies what is and isnt allowed in terms of corruption. 

image.thumb.png.290497d3b924c7b3172934ee530a46ca.png

If you look at the timestamps like a good noodle you’ll see it was after this appeal was made and commented on. I understand you’re a bit late to most things but please do your reading like everyone else that isn’t involved. 

• Dumb 1
7 hours ago, Darkfire said:

If you look at the timestamps like a good noodle you’ll see it was after this appeal was made and commented on. I understand you’re a bit late to most things but please do your reading like everyone else that isn’t involved. 

i think you misunderstoond, on this post you commented on corruption and how its unclear. Your exact quote was, 

19 hours ago, Darkfire said:

Also it kind of contradicts itself when rule 11 says no corruption at all but the rules also say you can be corrupt so that needs to be either further explained or reworded to show exactly you can and cant do as corruption is grey area.

What I commented in return was mentioning how you were already explained the corruption rules. Just because it was a different post doesn't invalidate the fact they told you. At this moment, the second post i quoted was made 19 hours ago, the canadian bacon post i screenshotted and sent that explained the rules was sent 23 hours ago. You even replied. When I commented asking whether or not you were already explained these rules, you lied and said no. My entire point in commenting was to call out how you said you believed corruption is unclarified, despite being clarified about these rules hours prior. I would also like to ask for where it says, "no corruption at all." This isnt stated in rule 11 of corruption rules. 

• Disagree 1

Bro's ban has expired.

19 minutes ago, Toast said:

Bro's ban has expired.

just want to get it off my record

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied. There seems to be enough justification to point toward intent, a 1 day metagame ban on your record is not that big of a deal especially if you are so confident you did not metagame and it wont happen in the future. 

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Boomroasted