The shipment vender behind the blue lobster spams my console with errors when i press "no" to cancel out of it.

The error in question: [ERROR] gamemodes/mafiaroleplay/plugins/shipmentnpc/derma/cl_shipmentnpc_view.lua:153: attempt to call method 'Close' (a nil value)
  1. DoClick - gamemodes/mafiaroleplay/plugins/shipmentnpc/derma/cl_shipmentnpc_view.lua:153
   2. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:237 (x20)

The NPC in question is Abraham Grantburg in case you were wondering. The way I triggered it, was by closing out of the first menu, then trying to close out of the second one, every time i press "no", it gives me the same error until i x out of it, and its consistent. 2nd detail: it somehow clones the prompt at least 5 times.

Edited by Johnny Mercer

I've seen this error frequently but I can't recreate it, even with how you've described it. Can you upload a video?

5 hours ago, Pendred said:

I've seen this error frequently but I can't recreate it, even with how you've described it. Can you upload a video?

I can do steps. 
Step 1. go up to ANY CONTRABAND VENDOR.
Step 2. open up the menu and click "buy" with any option at all, doeisnt matter what it is.
Step 3, close the first menu before before the second one, dont buy anything.
Step 4. spam the cancel/no button, and it should give you the same exact error i got however many times you clicked it, which has no limit in the console, i tried it 20 times, and got 20 errors. 
Step 5: Watch as the prompt clones itself out of thin air when you go to move the window somewhere else on your screen, with each copy having the same error spam as the original.
Step 6. The Only way to close the menus is by x ing out of them, as cancel will not work.

I'll provide a medal.tv clip soon, should be uploaded on my profile also.

Edited by Johnny Mercer
clarifying.

Heres the medal.tv clip, I edited it down to where the bug happens. u can see when i close the first window, then try to close the 2nd one, errors pop up. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iEVJsLdGFvWQ-xuO2/d13376XLQqzc?invite=cr-MSxlTjAsMTIzNDYwNDAzLA

6 hours ago, Johnny Mercer said:

I can do steps. 
Step 1. go up to ANY CONTRABAND VENDOR.
Step 2. open up the menu and click "buy" with any option at all, doeisnt matter what it is.
Step 3, close the first menu before before the second one, dont buy anything.
Step 4. spam the cancel/no button, and it should give you the same exact error i got however many times you clicked it, which has no limit in the console, i tried it 20 times, and got 20 errors. 
Step 5: Watch as the prompt clones itself out of thin air when you go to move the window somewhere else on your screen, with each copy having the same error spam as the original.
Step 6. The Only way to close the menus is by x ing out of them, as cancel will not work.

I'll provide a medal.tv clip soon, should be uploaded on my profile also.

real i can also do this!

• Like 1

yeah so it happens because you open up two of the confirm purchases menu, you didn't mention that in the steps.

will fix regardless, thanks for letting us know.