Pet flag appeal

DELETE

Your Name: Konno Chuncho

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:123017284

Staff Member involved:anzati1

What flags were blacklisted from you?:Pet flags

Reason for blacklist (if given):i pushed a cop car with a chair

Why should they be returned?: I've been a member of the mafia roleplay community for a long time, I played diverge maybe once or twice when it had first come out, but I still bought my flags and all. Before diverge I was an active player consistently having a clean record, because at the time I was truly involved into the roleplay. But for this instance, I was already on a streak of adjusting to the new set of rules and how heavily enforced they were. Now some time has passed by since then, and I want to share some event ideas with my peers while also having the opportunity to build and advertise my faction's business, because just like before I'm more involved and trying to consistently roleplay with the community rather then jump in and out to push cars with chairs lol. Given the second chance I would endlessly find that next idea to really express the Mafia roleplay server as a whole.

Edited by DELETE

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted. This will be your only blacklist lift, follow the rules or next time you will lose your pet flags for a lot longer. 

The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.

Edited by Boomroasted
  • Like 1